News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Best Carnotaurus

Started by Hynerpeton, June 23, 2014, 05:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

What is the best big Carnotaurus made?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Takama

Yes, that's the biggest BEST Carnotaurus money can buy.   But it isn't cheap.

http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/carnotaurus-by-sideshow-2015-version/

I assume the Papo One is Too Small for you?

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Takama on June 23, 2014, 06:03:52 AM
Yes, that's the biggest BEST Carnotaurus money can buy.   But it isn't cheap.

http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/carnotaurus-by-sideshow-2015-version/

I assume the Papo One is Too Small for you?

No Papo is good too.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Gwangi

Personally I think I like the 2011 Carnegie Carnotaurus the best. The Papo is one of the best too as well as the Battat if you can find it.

Roselaar

Quote from: Gwangi on June 23, 2014, 10:34:34 AM
Personally I think I like the 2011 Carnegie Carnotaurus the best. The Papo is one of the best too as well as the Battat if you can find it.

My thoughts exactly. Though I'm not that impressed by the Battat specimen. I do carry a special place in my heart for Kenner's JPS2 Demon Carnotaurus, which is big but not particularly accurate (to say the least  ;D). I also think the Colorata and Kaiyodo Carnotaurs deserve some credit, though those are small figures.

Hynerpeton

I found my safari one. Funny what digging through Dino's will do. Lol
Walking With Monsers:

Gwangi

Quote from: Roselaar on June 23, 2014, 10:42:44 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on June 23, 2014, 10:34:34 AM

My thoughts exactly. Though I'm not that impressed by the Battat specimen. I do carry a special place in my heart for Kenner's JPS2 Demon Carnotaurus, which is big but not particularly accurate (to say the least  ;D). I also think the Colorata and Kaiyodo Carnotaurs deserve some credit, though those are small figures.

Oh yeah, the Kaiyodo one is beautiful! I still need to get that one. As for the Battat, it is not the best of the line for sure but it has its appeal to me. Now the Ceratosaurus on the other hand...

Hynerpeton

I want a more bright colored one.
Walking With Monsers:

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: predino on June 24, 2014, 12:24:38 AM

Send anyone you choose to one our artists here on the forum, I'm sure they would repaint it for you.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 24, 2014, 02:25:39 AM
Quote from: predino on June 24, 2014, 12:24:38 AM

Send anyone you choose to one our artists here on the forum, I'm sure they would repaint it for you.

Send the figure? I will when i get a second one,:)
Walking With Monsers:

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.