News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New Paleo Artist in town...for hire.

Started by tom Kollmer, March 18, 2013, 12:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom Kollmer

Hey Dino fans/artists!

Im trying to get my name out there about my site, and my services. message me for any commissioned dino works...life size, scale, you name it. check out some examples of my work... Im located in the US.

http://www.bewaretomkollmer.com/paleoart.html

*orthocone*
Tom Kollmer
Paleo Artist
www.bewaretomkollmer.com

Tom Kollmer
Paleo Artist
www.bewaretomkollmer.com

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the forum Tom! However, you just posted the same post in several threads off topic, which I have just deleted. One post will do, any more than that is spam, and is against the rules. Thank you and enjoy the Dinotoyforum!  8)

tom Kollmer

I am very new to this site, my mistake, i didnt think that would be considered spam. how do you post pictures on here?

Thanks!

*orthocone*
Tom Kollmer
Paleo Artist
www.bewaretomkollmer.com
Tom Kollmer
Paleo Artist
www.bewaretomkollmer.com

Simon

Tom, you have a PM.

Regarding photos, try this:

Insert photo url between [ img ]   and [/img ] commands starting with http and ending with the photo extension jpg, bmp, etc

Also remember NO SPACES in the commands above - I had to put spaces in so that the commands would appear on the screen. 

tom Kollmer

Tom Kollmer
Paleo Artist
www.bewaretomkollmer.com

Simon

0onarcissisto0

Welcome to the forum, Tom!

A PM is a private message. If you look at the bar under your profile picture, you'll see several tabs. Select "My Messages" to see your PMs.

Jeb
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

tyrantqueen

Do you have any more examples of dinosaurs that you sculpted yourself? I saw the Tyrannosaurus, but one photo is a bit hard to go on :) Any other species?

tom Kollmer

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all the tips...this is a nice site full of very helpful and cooperative members! I also sculpted the Carnotaurus mask/bust that is on my website.

^ ok, if it dont post the pic...What am I doing wrong?

and I have a Spinosaurus sculpt coming very soon.

Tom Kollmer
Paleo Artist
www.bewaretomkollmer.com

DinoToyForum

You included the code correctly, but the url you used doesn't exist: http://www.bewaretomkollmer.com/paleoart.htmljpg
Check the url and update the post and it should work :)

Simon

Right-click on the photo you want to link, and then hit "copy image location".  Once you've copied it, paste it in a message on this board between the two "img" symbols I showed you earlier - and remember, no spaces.

Then, it will show up - like THIS:

Takama

I just Drag the Image up to the very top of the Browser and Drop it,   That then takes me to its location on the web. I then copy the URL and paste it on here,   ow and you have to add [img] [img] around you selected url

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.