You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Your Top 3 favorite figures for 2013?

Started by Concavenator, July 15, 2013, 08:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Hello :)!
Now almost all 2013 figures are released now(well,the Papo Dimetrodon & few moar figures are left).Is more,we have seen the 1st 2014 figure(CollectA Deluxe 1:40 Carcharodontosaurus saharicus),so I have created this topic for seeing what are yours.
Mines are:
1st place:Papo Carnotaurus.Amazingly detailed,scientifically accurate,awesome looking.
2nd place:CollectA Diplodocus:a gem!was very excited when I saw it.
3rd place:Wild Safari Diabloceratops:I love this figure.For me,Diabloceratops is the 2013 Dinosaur,with 2 figures(CollectA and ws;all sweet figures ;))and 1 model:the Dan's Dinosaurs one.

Gwangi

I don't own any yet so it's hard to say but I'm most excited about the Safari Gryposaurus and Diabloceratops and the Papo Carnotaurus. I'm really excited for the mammals by Mojo too though.

Everything_Dinosaur

I think the Papo Carnotaurus is a really good sculpt, the design team responsible for the Papo range are on a hot streak at the moment, also really impressed with the 1:20 scale Deinotherium from Collecta.  Perhaps at the end of the year there ought to be a formal poll to decide the best model in various categories each year (probably already exists on this forum, just have not found the thread yet).

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.