News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mayday!

Started by Mesozoican, September 07, 2013, 04:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoican

Da Mesozoican here! Im finally here but, I have no idea how to post any pics or artwork here! I have tried, I've looked around, I've asked an admin and they couldn't tell me anything comprehensible! I admit Im not the most pc literate person in the world but, still this is the most un-user friendly website I've seen. The person or persons who made this site need to take some lessons from sites like Deviantart or,Tumblr whos posting systems are so easy to understand and follow! CollectorsQuest too! I was so looking forward to joining this and the animal toy blog too. But, It was all for nothing. Will someone just make a video that hopefully will play on my pc (I have vids from my own cellphone on my pc that wont play on my pc.) showing me how to post pics on here please! Only way I'll learn. In the meantime Im croaker-5-17 on Tumblr if you want to see fig pics and, [email protected] for my art. Its a mix of dinosaurs,dragons, demons and a little d.i.d. For now all I can do is post text. But, someone please HELP!!!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Hi, I do believe you've posted the same sentiments and queries elsewhere.  Posting images is rather easy here. If you have a DA account it's as easy as this :

Please see our help thread here : http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,173.0.html

DinoToyForum

Welcome Mesozoican. Hopefully you get the hang of posting images. Sorry my emails to date haven't solved things for you. As I say, we are not an image host, we are a discussion forum.

Jetoar

Welcome to the forum new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Concavenator

Welcome ,and enjoy your stay here  :)

Libraraptor

Sounds like a nice start here, blaming others and technique for one´s own unableness to fix it.
It is really quite simple to post images here, there´s even an extra thread in the FAQ section.
However, welcome! I´m looking forward for finally seeing some pics ;-)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.