News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Pawns collection 2013

Started by Pawnosuchus, September 30, 2013, 12:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pawnosuchus

This video is my collection 2013. There have been some additions and changes since I last posted a video. Any comments and criticisms would be greatly appreciated. Hope you all enjoy Pawns World 2013.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6aa5ktDZQk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

amargasaurus cazaui

You have a stunning collection, the more so for how it is arranged and displayed. My only worry would be the direct sunlight through that window will cause the figures to fade and become sun damaged. I never realized how fast that happens, but it definitely can and will damage your figues
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Pawnosuchus

Thanx for the heads up about the sunlight, Never thought about that. I'm pretty lucky because that window doesn't get a lot of direct rays. Thanx again, I may have to reposition that herd.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Invicta Hunter

Great collection and display, it must be a tricky job dusting it all.

Concavenator

Yours is an outstanding collection!!  :o

Crackington

Great to see your updated collection Pawn. The filming has also really come on since the first two, but glad you've kept your signature Godzilla sound effects in the background!

You mention that your good lady did most of the work on the landscapes, which are brilliant too,so please pass on my congratulations to her (its good when other family members get involved). I really like the volcanoes towards the end, correctly shown towards the end of the Cretaceous.

Quick question, are some of the plants real? If not,  they look very good, but if so well done on incorporating them in the dioramas.

Pawnosuchus

Thanks a lot Crack! Your comments are really appreciated. None of the plants are real. They're a combination of AC Moore, yard sale, etc. I wanted to get some more background sounds or music recorded but it just wasn't happening. My technical expertise is limited. Did you notice how I took the T-Rex prey and gave it to the Concavenator?  Thanks again.

Crackington

Wow, so they're all not real? They look very convincing in the video.

Yes I noticed how you'd swapped the prey, very good! Also like how the Dinosaurs of China Yangchuanosaurus is tucking into the left-overs, looking for spare ribs?

Are the cavemen at the end Marx figures? The one about to throw the rock over his head looks a bit like one from an old Pyro kit.

Pawnosuchus

Most of the caveman are Marx. The wife even put fur coats on the Mammoth hunters. Two of them are not. I'm not sure what those two are. I'm still not completely satisfied with the video. I'd like better sound and the Pre-dinosaur era was kinda skipped over. A few other animals missed out on being shown.(Andrewsarchus, Orlotitan)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.