You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Museum am Löwentor, Stuttgart, Germany

Started by Libraraptor, March 30, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Hello friends,  before heading to Holzmaden,  I would boldly like to post pictures of yesterday. Surprisingly I could visit the Stuttgart museum of Natural History! Due to lack of time and a keyboard for now without text which I will be adding after Easter.

Jose S.M.

Great photos, looks like a really nice place, I like the "living" reconstructions.

Halichoeres

Wow, cool to see the inspirations for so many Bullyland figures! If only Bullyland would make the other animals from the exhibits. Thanks for the photos!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Lanthanotus

Thanks for sharing, Libraraptor. It's been a while since I've been there and most of the exhibition was closed for some reason I cannot remember. Seems well worth a visit,.... just a shame you brought no mini Plateosaurus for me :D

Nimravus

I really recommend you to pay a visit to this museum. I like it a lot, not very big though but it has interesting species and nice reconstructions! The Holzmaden museum is fully recommendable as well. I was also there last year in Easter and I really enjoyed it.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.