News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

bug spray bomb and dinosaur figures

Started by Takama, November 02, 2013, 08:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Ok guys.   Today we set a few bombs of bug spray in our home and I was wondering.  Are my figures going to be safe?

tyrantqueen

If you're worried about it, you should cover them with something or put the figures in zip lock bags until the spraying is over.

Seijun

I don't even allow aerosol cans of air freshener into my home, lol
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

SBell

If there is any odor associated with the aerosol, then that can linger on them--sometimes for a long time, sometimes forever.

There is also the potential that it might damage the paint or even the plastic material itself. I would recommend removing as many as you can from the premises, just to be safe.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.