You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Our Steps for Papo 2016-Second Round-Carnivores

Started by Concavenator, July 23, 2014, 11:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following three dinosaurs would you most look forward to see from Papo?

Giganotosaurus
12 (44.4%)
Ceratosaurus
8 (29.6%)
Acrocanthosaurus
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: July 30, 2014, 11:34:16 AM

Concavenator

Okay,first round got ended! C:-)
Having seen the most anticipated figures we'd like to see from Papo,I can say these are the most requested 3 3 ones (as for the carnivores) :

Giganotosaurus

Ceratosaurus

Acrocanthosaurus

You guys have a week to decide which of these three would you most want from Papo.
As soon as this post finish,I'll try to open a poll for voting.

Concavenator

My vote had to go for Giganotosaurus.Would be epic.

suspsy

Ceratosaurus because of its distinctiveness. And its relative smallness. My shelf is getting crowded!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Gwangi

Quote from: suspsy on July 24, 2014, 03:39:10 PM
Ceratosaurus because of its distinctiveness. And its relative smallness. My shelf is getting crowded!

Ceratosaurus for me too, for the same reason. I'm a big fan of Acrocanthosaurus too so it was a hard vote.

Concavenator

Gwangi and suspsy you guys convinced me.
My vote goes for Ceratosaurus.

tanystropheus

I guess it makes sense to ask for the Ceratosaurus now considering that last year's request for a Giga was more or less denied. Well, the consolation prize was an awesome Archaeopteryx, though.

Concavenator

Quote from: tanystropheus on July 24, 2014, 10:36:07 PM
I guess it makes sense to ask for the Ceratosaurus now considering that last year's request for a Giga was more or less denied. Well, the consolation prize was an awesome Archaeopteryx, though.
And a highly anticipated Dilophosaurus,too!  ;)

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

alexeratops

I want to see a beast looing acro as big as their running rex!!
like a bantha!

tanystropheus

Quote from: alexeratops on July 26, 2014, 11:05:13 PM

looing dinosaurs are all the rage (e.g Papo T-rex/raptor)!

alexeratops

Quote from: tanystropheus on July 27, 2014, 05:49:22 PM
Quote from: alexeratops on July 26, 2014, 11:05:13 PM

looing dinosaurs are all the rage (e.g Papo T-rex/raptor)!
yeh, Typo. :P LOOKING. With a K. :D
like a bantha!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.