News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ikessauro's You Tube Channel

Started by Ikessauro, August 26, 2014, 12:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Hi guys
Here's my YouTube Channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/patrickkrol/videos

I am from Brazil and I am trying to popularize dinosaur collecting here, so I started making video reviews of my collection. All videos are in Portuguese of course, but as I said in the You Tube Thread the focus is on Brazilian viewers.
I though some people here might like the videos anyway, just to see the models they don't have up close in every possible angle.

I did this here too because Dr. Admin thought the channel deserved a topic here.

Enjoy!

Takama

I will admit.   I Wish I could understand your language. but I subscribed just to see the Figures

Manatee

Quote from: Takama on August 26, 2014, 01:39:51 AM
I will admit.   I Wish I could understand your language. but I subscribed just to see the Figures

The same is true for me, in my case mostly so I can see the size of each figure.

ofmp

Buenísimo Patrick tu blog, Felicitaciones por el mismo. Ya me suscribi al mismo. Saludos desde Córdoba.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.