News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Fukui Museum Spanish dinosaur set

Started by brettnj, March 23, 2015, 12:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

Since so many people have asked me about this set, I've decided, since I was able to obtain one, to list it on eBay.

Of course I'm continuing to try to get more.

Not sure if I'll do so soon or when it arrives next month, but I wanted to at least make anyone here who may have asked aware of it.

Thanks and sorry I couldn't be of more help with this one.

brettnj

Actually the situation has changed and I can likely get more than one.  If interested, please PM ASAP.  Thanks.

brettnj

Hey.

I was able to get enough sets for everyone who asked for one, with a few extras.  So if anyone else is interested, please let me know immediately if you'd like to secure one.  Those unclaimed will immediately go on eBay.

I'll have the sets early next month.  No, I'm not sure of the price yet but I can tell you that it won't be too crazy like I heard some eBay sellers were requesting last year.

I'll keep you updated.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Shot you a PM but didn't hear back. Let me know pricing when you hear something.

Uroplatus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 24, 2015, 01:02:25 AM
Shot you a PM but didn't hear back. Let me know pricing when you hear something.

Me too please. :)

RobinGoodfellow

I sent you a PM. I'm interested in.
Please, let me know about the price in PM.
Thank you.

Ikessauro

brettnj

I was able to get the set for everyone who requested one.  I have none remaining but can possibly get more.  Please PM if interested.  Will PM those for whom I already have one when I know the price.  The sets will likely arrive in early-mid April.

Thanks.

SpittersForEver

How do I find images of the set?
thanks

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Uroplatus

Quote from: brettnj on March 26, 2015, 02:02:17 PM
I was able to get the set for everyone who requested one.  I have none remaining but can possibly get more.  Please PM if interested.  Will PM those for whom I already have one when I know the price.  The sets will likely arrive in early-mid April.

Thanks.

Wonderfull, thanks in advance. :)

brettnj

All sets are ordered and I should have them in about two weeks.  I have three extras.

Please contact me via PM ASAP if interested.

Thanks.

brettnj

Hey again.

The sets are en route to me.  I should have them by early next week and should be ready to ship a few days later.

I'd like to make one trip to the post office so I am requesting payments now.  I'll do so via PM but if I miss anyone or if you'd like one but haven't requested  it yet, please do so ASAP.

I also have tons of Dinotales and a good number of UHA Collect Club figures if anyone is interested.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.