News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Getting Figures At AliExpress.com

Started by MaastrichtianGuy, October 08, 2014, 09:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaastrichtianGuy

i want to get figures from a site called AliExpress where you can buy generic dinosaur figures that you can buy and i could but what if the site is for only employees to buy at this site and not for customers only?

tyrantqueen

I think it's wholesale...meaning it's for retailers to purchase in bulk amounts and sell in their stores. I checked the site, it seems to be bootlegs galore...

MaastrichtianGuy

Takama

I say no it is not for customers to buy. Only Retailers can purchase from them, meaning that, if you don't own a shop, you cant buy from them.

Hynerpeton

I bought items from aliexpress and am a customer.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Takama on October 08, 2014, 10:49:10 PM
I say no it is not for customers to buy. Only Retailers can purchase from them, meaning that, if you don't own a shop, you cant buy from them.

That is a lie!
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: predino on October 08, 2014, 10:50:30 PM

That is a lie!
It was a mistake. I have seen sites like this, which also happened to be in China, where the owners only sell in bulk to retailers, and I got confused.

We're not liars, thank you.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 08, 2014, 11:12:50 PM
Quote from: predino on October 08, 2014, 10:50:30 PM

That is a lie!
It was a mistake. I have seen sites like this, which also happened to be in China, where the owners only sell in bulk to retailers, and I got confused.

We're not liars, thank you.

Sorry. I apologize. Sick so not thinking straight.
Walking With Monsers:

Chad

That site is knock-off central and with shipping costs factored in you're better off buying the higher quality real thing from reputable sellers. Sites like that are going to make it harder and harder for companies like Safari and Collecta and losing one of them would be a massive disappointment.  I really think we're in a golden age of dino representation and it would be a shame if third rate knock off artists blow it up. Collecta is particularly being ripped off on that site.

Hynerpeton

I like the site. Cause i can get other items cheaply. :)
Walking With Monsers: