News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Should Papo make a Therizinosaurus?

Started by XCLASSGAMING, August 28, 2015, 09:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Papo make a Therizinosarus?

Yes
16 (72.7%)
Maybe
5 (22.7%)
No
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: September 27, 2015, 09:08:30 AM

stargatedalek

I genuinely don't think the CollectA will be easy to beat, it has everything you could want in a Therizinosaurus except for full wings (and that's not exactly something Papo is known for being particularly good with either).

oscars_dinos

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 03, 2015, 07:37:57 PM
I genuinely don't think the CollectA will be easy to beat, it has everything you could want in a Therizinosaurus except for full wings (and that's not exactly something Papo is known for being particularly good with either).

After seeing papo's feathered raptor I think it can be done

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Jetoar

Quote from: raptor64870 on December 17, 2015, 11:59:03 AM
indeed!

Yes I do, even the pose of Baryonyx is better for Therizinosaurus  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

japfeif

Quote from: joossa on August 28, 2015, 08:24:31 PM
Quote from: Raptoress on August 28, 2015, 07:53:19 PM
I'm not that interested, to be honest. If they make it, great. If they don't, it's not a problem for me. Whatever Papo makes, I'll buy it, though. I'd really like to see them make a Kosmoceratops. :)

Yeah, I feel similarly. I have other dinos in mind that I prefer to have them make first...

Yeah, Schleich came out with theirs and CollectA has, what, 2? It seems like a trendy dino to make these days, but I'd much rather see some more theropods, like Ceratosaurus, or some of the really neat horned dinos like Diabloceratops or Medusaceratops.

Saurox

Seeing as how Papo are releasing three new(ish) carnivores, I think they should make a few more herbivores. I'd like to see an Edmontosaurs and a diplodicus

Halichoeres

Quote from: masakira on January 06, 2016, 03:40:26 AM
Seeing as how Papo are releasing three new(ish) carnivores, I think they should make a few more herbivores. I'd like to see an Edmontosaurs and a diplodicus

I agree that it would be nice to see them do more herbivores. I would change Edmontosaurus to Tsintaosaurus, though, because the CollectA version keeps, ehm, flashing me.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

smashtoad

No...enough with that Edward scissorhanded freak!

Make an Erythrosuchus, koolasuchus, Diatryma, a walking quetzalcoatlus, an enteledont, gorgonopsid...something that doesn't look like a bad joke being played on us.

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: smashtoad on January 11, 2016, 08:06:23 PM
No...enough with that Edward scissorhanded freak!

Make an Erythrosuchus, koolasuchus, Diatryma, a walking quetzalcoatlus, an enteledont, gorgonopsid...something that doesn't look like a bad joke being played on us.

A walking quetzalcoatlus, now there's a good idea. I've been tempted to do a walking Azhdarchid myself.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

DinoG

Edaphosaurus pls and may be some prehistoric plant?
Run!