News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What 2014 models will you get?

Started by Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus, December 20, 2013, 07:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

You and me both, I'm very casual about collecting. Don't have much of a choice!

tyrantqueen

The only thing I've bought so far is the Papo Dilophosaurus, and wasn't really blown away by it. Thinking about getting the Archaeopteryx, but I am tempted to go for the Kaiyodo one instead.

If I was collecting in a smaller scale again, I might have gone for the CollectA Carcharodontosaurus but that's about it really. I don't like anything else.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.