You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Human figures that go nicely with the Battat Dinosaurs

Started by Takama, August 14, 2014, 11:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

OK, After the discovery that I made. Im now want to become a serious collector of these Figures.

But I would like a Human figure that would work at the right scale for all of these since there in 1:40

any ideas? I only have the Little Guy that comes with the Deluxe CollectA model, but I was told he was too small for the Battats.

tyrantqueen

stargatedalek

^thats sweet

I searched but all I could find in 1:40 scale without much digging were dinosaurs, and pokemon :P

Simon

TQ:  Do you have a link to that one or any other 1/40 figures on Shapeways by any chance?

Thanks!

tyrantqueen

loru1588

1/35th model soldiers from tank kits and such work well. Just consider the man/woman on the taller side. A 6' man would be just around 1.75" in 1:40th scale

Megalosaurus

What about the Schleich man included with replicasaurus? Its supposed to be 1:40.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

amanda

That's Hans, ans is supposed to be 1/40, yes. I thought CollectA's lil dude was 1/40?

Libraraptor

Our member Brontodocus is specialized on this issue. Maybe you can ask him via PM.

docronnie

I'm also interested. I have an Airfix set of 1:72 scale soldiers here, which maybe fine with other dinos, but a quick trip to a scale modelers hobby shop should do the trick.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

postsaurischian

Quote from: Megalosaurus on August 16, 2014, 04:42:47 PM
What about the Schleich man included with replicasaurus? Its supposed to be 1:40.

The Schleich man works pretty well.

Takama

Quote from: Libraraptor on August 18, 2014, 10:22:09 AM
Our member Brontodocus is specialized on this issue. Maybe you can ask him via PM.

The model he uses for his Battats is a little guy that comes with the Taimaya Dinosaur Kits

he also says the Ceratoesaurus, Dilophosaurus, and Pachycephalasaurus are out of scale when compred with the rest of the figures, so he uses these

Quote from: postsaurischian on August 18, 2014, 05:54:24 PM
Quote from: Megalosaurus on August 16, 2014, 04:42:47 PM

The Schleich man works pretty well.

Dan LoRusso, does this  little human figure look right to you?

Takama

I got what I was looking for

Dan LoRusso Confirmed that little Plastic Army Men would work.

Georassic

According to my measurements, the little men from Tudor electric football (the NFL version) scale to about 1/50 or 1/55, and from Safari Toobs, the Knights' Toob figure in chain mail holding a banner is 1/35, and from the Space Toob, the astronauts are 1/40.
At least that's what this layman uses.  :)

amanda

The Tamiya figure is 1/35. I was certain all of the original Battat were 1/40, didn't they make a name on that?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.