You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo Steppe Mammoth (2000) For Sale

Started by joossa, September 07, 2014, 10:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

UPDATE: 09/10/14: Figure has been sold.

Hi everyone,
I bought a small collection of new and used Papo figures a while ago. The original Papo Steppe Mammoth (2000), which, to my understanding is on the rare side these days, came in the bunch. I cleaned them all up as best as I could. I am not interested in keeping the mammoth, so would like to sell it.

I am asking $25.00 (US) (this includes shipping) via PayPal. I will ship only within the US via USPS priority mail. Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing.

The mammoth has some a some wear as this was one of the used figures that came in the bunch. I took extra photos to depict where the signs of wear is obvious. All in all, it's a good and nice display figure.
Let me know if you have an questions or would like any additional photos provided.

Thanks!

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

tyrantqueen

I'm not in the USA nor do I collect mammals, but I have to say I like your Pokemon collection in the background there. Retro Pokemon ftw ;) Are you going to get the Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

joossa

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 07, 2014, 11:52:57 PM
I'm not in the USA nor do I collect mammals, but I have to say I like your Pokemon collection in the background there. Retro Pokemon ftw ;) Are you going to get the Ruby/Sapphire remakes?
Thanks! The shelf above that lower one has way more pokemon figures than the lower one. I love collecting them. And, yes, just preordered Omega Ruby this afternoon, in fact. :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.