News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo Steppe Mammoth (2000) For Sale

Started by joossa, September 07, 2014, 10:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

UPDATE: 09/10/14: Figure has been sold.

Hi everyone,
I bought a small collection of new and used Papo figures a while ago. The original Papo Steppe Mammoth (2000), which, to my understanding is on the rare side these days, came in the bunch. I cleaned them all up as best as I could. I am not interested in keeping the mammoth, so would like to sell it.

I am asking $25.00 (US) (this includes shipping) via PayPal. I will ship only within the US via USPS priority mail. Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing.

The mammoth has some a some wear as this was one of the used figures that came in the bunch. I took extra photos to depict where the signs of wear is obvious. All in all, it's a good and nice display figure.
Let me know if you have an questions or would like any additional photos provided.

Thanks!

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

tyrantqueen

I'm not in the USA nor do I collect mammals, but I have to say I like your Pokemon collection in the background there. Retro Pokemon ftw ;) Are you going to get the Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

joossa

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 07, 2014, 11:52:57 PM
I'm not in the USA nor do I collect mammals, but I have to say I like your Pokemon collection in the background there. Retro Pokemon ftw ;) Are you going to get the Ruby/Sapphire remakes?
Thanks! The shelf above that lower one has way more pokemon figures than the lower one. I love collecting them. And, yes, just preordered Omega Ruby this afternoon, in fact. :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.