News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

All Yesterdays Mesozoic

Started by Concavenator, August 30, 2014, 01:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Ok,so this is probably going to be my latest topic about my paleoart.Instead of plannig on a  several series,I'm going to do serie by serie,because I don't have much free time.BTW,a little intro.All of my theropods are being feathery.This series is going to have a slight "All Yesterdays" look regarding how the animals will look like.
Of course,I'll draw the animals as accurate as I can.Of course,there won't be bunny arms,tails draggers and such.
My first series as of now:

Jurassic Savannah
Saurophaganax
Diplodocus
Stegosaurus
Allosaurus

Concavenator

My Saurophaganax is now finished.I'm coloring it right now.It will look like a giant black wolf  ;D

alexeratops

That's awesome. I wish I had time to do that kind of stuff, with school out and all, but... anyway, can you do a Prehistoric Mongolia series, with Velociraptors and Therizinosaurs? ;)
like a bantha!

Concavenator

Saurophaganax finished!I'm really happy about how it's actually turned out!  :D
I will probably post it tonight.
Quote from: alexeratops on September 03, 2014, 03:04:50 PM
That's awesome. I wish I had time to do that kind of stuff, with school out and all, but... anyway, can you do a Prehistoric Mongolia series, with Velociraptors and Therizinosaurs? ;)
I'll first finish this current series before I start with the next one.But when I finish,I'll consider your idea.Anyways,I had plans for doing a Velociraptor.I liked my attempt at Therizinosaurus,but I don't really think that's how they looked like.I'll do an updated Therizinosaurus,and probably a 'moose therizinosaur'.

Concavenator

My Saurophaganax:
http://5aurophaganax.deviantart.com/art/Saurophaganax-480078424?ga_submit_new=10%253A1409775243
I'm sorry part of the tail isn't showed (due to my bad camera  >:( ).I did a striking black and white pattern on it.Anyways,hope you like

alexeratops

Cool but what do you think the thick feathers could be used for in such a hot climate? I honestly think of Allosaurs with no feathers.
Awesome though! :))
like a bantha!

DinoLord

I don't think the Morrison ever got cold enough to warrant such a thick coat of integument...

Balaur

I second and third Alexeratops and DinoLord. It's good, but it never got so cold. Even if feathers can be used to cool down, I doubt it was so thick. Also, there was no winter, it was likely a dry and wet season deal. Unless it is a mountain animal, in which case I'll excuse that.

stargatedalek

maybe to thick on the limbs, but I like it

Concavenator

Thanks dor the comments.I plan on doing a less feathered one.It'll still have fuzz though.

Concavenator

I'm now working in my Diplodocus  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.