News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

A Pictorial Guide to Paleontology- Prehistoric Aquatic Reptiles

Started by tyrantqueen, October 21, 2014, 07:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

After waiting two months, my order has finally arrived. I bought it from www.NHBS.com. It had to be ordered from the suppliers in China, hence the delay.

It is bilingual, written in both Chinese and English. I was really impressed with the scope of the book, and each skeletal reconstruction is accompanied by a full page (or sometimes two page) colour illustration.

Sorry about the poor quality of photography, but it's better than no photos at all, right?

Dr. Admin, I think you would enjoy this book very much :) The skeletals aren't up to much, but it's worth the price alone for the gorgeous artwork.

Concavenator

Pinkamena

Wow...loving that artwork! This book has just gone on my Wishlist.
Slowly running out of room...one toy at a time!

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.