News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

T

Tylo's lost past, an old Dino collection + new Dino's that are added :D

Started by Tylosaurus, March 22, 2012, 02:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

Many thanks DinoFan45 & anchry6 8) yeah took me a while to find out their names hehe, it's a lot of fun though :)

tyrantqueen

How big was Kentrosaurus compared to other Stegosauruses? I'm thinking about buying the Fame Master Kentro, is it reasonably in scale for its size?

BTW, I love Fame Master, I have their Acro and it's my favorite Acrocanthosaurus (yeah, even more than the new Safari)  :P

Tylosaurus

I have no idea compared to other Stegosauruses, but I can make you a shot of it compared to the Dacentrurus and the Miragaia, since you have them too :)

Update!

Okay here the come then :)

Here all seven in a vertical setup:

Here all seven in a horizontal setup:

And here all seven in a diagonal setup:

Here the Carnegie Safari Ltd. Miragaia and the Frame Master Kentrosaurus compared :)

Here all small Steggies compared:

And a better close up of them at a diagonal angle:

I hope this gives you a better image of Kentro's size :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.