You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Collection - An Ongoing Photo Catalog

Started by Thundercharge, March 13, 2012, 03:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannax

You sir take your time with photography and do it right. Great and beautiful collection!

Member since 2008

Thundercharge

Quote from: Simon on February 08, 2013, 06:17:48 AM
Actually, if you look at its face, it looks stoned.  Just need to photoshop a joint into its claws...  ^-^
:)) He does kinda look a little spaced out, doesn't he?  :P

Quote from: Tyrannax on February 08, 2013, 08:16:11 AM
You sir take your time with photography and do it right. Great and beautiful collection!
Thank you very much! It's much appreciated.  :)

Here's another one, the CollectA Triceratops corpse!

Instant diorama! Makes a nice meal for WS T-Rex.  ^-^
Really love the detail on this one! Looks fantastic and it really is nice to have pieces like this to add some creativity/variety to your collection.  ^-^

Click sig for my collection! :)

Jetoar

Very cool diorama friend, congrats, I think the same that you  ^-^!
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

tanystropheus

Actually, if you look at its face, it looks stoned.  Just need to photoshop a joint into its claws...  ^-^

Haha, I just noticed that and the fact that the Neovenator's face is flushed as well! :))... It's easily one of CollectA's most distinctive figures (the posture is also quite unique)

Primeval12

Thundercharge

Quote from: Jetoar on February 09, 2013, 01:25:21 AM
Very cool diorama friend, congrats, I think the same that you  ^-^!
Thank you, Jetoar.  :)

Quote from: primeval12 on February 09, 2013, 03:17:15 PM
it also works well with the Battat Rex
A figure I sadly do not own.  :( Would love to get my hands on one one day, if I ever get lucky and find a cheap one.  :))

Here's a new addition, the new Bullyland Spinosaurus!

Click sig for my collection! :)

Tyrannax

Quote from: Thundercharge on February 09, 2013, 12:46:02 AM
:)) He does kinda look a little spaced out, doesn't he?  :P

Quote from: Tyrannax on February 08, 2013, 08:16:11 AM
Thank you very much! It's much appreciated.  :)

Here's another one, the CollectA Triceratops corpse!

Instant diorama! Makes a nice meal for WS T-Rex.  ^-^
Really love the detail on this one! Looks fantastic and it really is nice to have pieces like this to add some creativity/variety to your collection.  ^-^

Wow. Very realistic.

Member since 2008

Everything_Dinosaur

Just found your picture of the Carnegie Collection Spinosaurus in the water.  A very skilfully done shot, perhaps the best I have seen to date of this Carnegie scale model.  Great job!

Zhuchengotyrant

You wanna trade or sell me the Suchomimus? Pm me
-Zhuchengotyrant

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Zhuchengotyrant

QuoteYou wanna trade or sell me the Suchomimus? Pm me
Never mind I bought one for $9.00
-Zhuchengotyrant

Everything_Dinosaur

Super pics, when we have had a hard day and things have not been going great, a quick look at the super photos that you have produced and we feel better.  Still talk about how well the Safari Ltd feathered dinosaur tube was shot - that's terrific makes our own efforts look quite poor in comparison.

Zhuchengotyrant

Would you trade the DOC Yanchuanosaurus for the Carnegie Baryonyx.  :'( please!!!
-Zhuchengotyrant

croatasaurus

Wow,this is huge collection.
Here are my 3 favorite:
T-rex(Wild Safari)
Acrocanthosaurus(Wild Safari)
Tarbosaurus(Collecta

Dinomike

Your photos are fantastic! They make the models really shine! And I love how well organized your collection is. I ought to do the same.
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Paleogene Pals

Love your photography! It looks like a professional catalogue. I especially love the photos of your Favorites.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.