News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Apatosaurus Repaint

Started by Geemfive, January 06, 2015, 05:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geemfive

Hi

I have already posted these images in another category, but since the response there was rather lame I guess I simply put it in the wrong category so I post them again here, hoping to reach more viewers.  :)

I repainted an Apatosaurus by Wild Safari. I liked the shape of it, but the coloring was too basic in my opinion.
I decided to go with the color scheme used for the big Apatosaurus by Sideshow.

Here is what it looks like originally:

And this is my attempt:

I hope you like it.  :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Good repaint. I've thought this sculpt by Doug Watson would make a great juvenile to the big Sideshow Apato..judging by your pics it looks like it might work well. :)

Concavenator

I think you did a really good job on it.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.