News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nebuloid's repaints

Started by Nebuloid, November 06, 2014, 03:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tallin

I think you've done a marvellous job! I love that painting too and the markings are lovely.

Doug Watson

Quote from: Nebuloid on February 19, 2015, 03:13:28 PM
Went a bit experimental this time, but I always loved this Corythosaurus by Angie Rodriguez :
So I tried to replicate it, but I have some mixed feelings about the result... Might need to try it on a bigger figure like the Bullyland Lambeosaurus.

I like it, I especially like the fact that even though you were inspired by another work you put your own slant on it with different colours. I think it is very successful.

triceratops83

Brilliant work! How do you get such fine detailing?
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Dinomike

Wow!Your Edmontosaurus repaint is stellar! Love the bold colors!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.