News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nebuloid's repaints

Started by Nebuloid, November 06, 2014, 03:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebuloid

Have been painting some figures lately, only ones that are double in my collection.

Carnegie Cryolophosaurus:

Carnegie Beipiaosaurus:

There are only a few more doubles, so I will paint them all and post them here.
Thanks for watching !

Mighty King

Arul

Awesome  :o what paint and tool did you use ?  :D

tyrantqueen

Pachyrhinosaurus

Very nice repaints. I like the ones like these which look like they could be alternate prototypes for the final product.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Nebuloid

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 06, 2014, 05:11:33 PM
They got Luis Rey-ised >:D

Haha, I wasn't going for that...
They don't look as colourfull in person, just the camera settings and "auto contrast" in photoshop make them look more vivid.

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Nebuloid

Papo Ankylosaurus repaint, did this one a few months ago but finally took some pictures :

Arul

Wow great  :D each spike painted so well  :)

Tallin

Very beautiful, I think this one is my favourite! :)

Nebuloid

Quote from: Tallin on February 06, 2015, 11:16:13 PM
Very beautiful, I think this one is my favourite! :)

Thanks, and I love your repaints !
Here's a new one, done this week, Schleich Kentrosaurus :

In the wild :

Tallin

Gorgeous! It's so vibrant and works well with the sculpt! :) Also, you're improving in leaps and bounds which I envy haha!

triceratops83

The Kentrosaurus is much better than the original. Love the soft yellows against the blue.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Dinomike

Lovely kentros! Well done again!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Nebuloid

Thanks Tallin, Triceratops83, and Dinomike !

And now here's a freshly painted Collecta Ornithocheirus :

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nicely done, love the detail application!

Arul

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Nebuloid

Had some leftover browns from the last one, so here you go :

Nebuloid

Went a bit experimental this time, but I always loved this Corythosaurus by Angie Rodriguez :

So I tried to replicate it, but I have some mixed feelings about the result... Might need to try it on a bigger figure like the Bullyland Lambeosaurus.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: