News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Horizon Jurassic Park kits

Started by Amanasaur Rex, November 13, 2013, 04:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Watson

@Doug They where $65 each back then, surprisingly the brachiosaur is down in value compared to its original retail price of $199
[/quote]

Kicking myself
I see there are a couple Brachs just under $170 but there is this one up in 40 minutes, no bids at $40 buy it now for $60 with a rough box.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Horizon-Jurassic-Park-Brachiosaurus-vinyl-/261349813964?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item3cd9a9aecc

Doug Watson

The one I am tempted to get a double of is the Spitter so I could do one with the frill and one without. I'll keep an eye open for one with no box to get it cheaper.

Amanasaur Rex

Quote from: Doug Watson on December 11, 2013, 05:15:45 PM

@Doug They where $65 each back then, surprisingly the brachiosaur is down in value compared to its original retail price of $199

Kicking myself
I see there are a couple Brachs just under $170 but there is this one up in 40 minutes, no bids at $40 buy it now for $60 with a rough box.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Horizon-Jurassic-Park-Brachiosaurus-vinyl-/261349813964?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item3cd9a9aecc
[/quote]

Oh man Doug I owe you one that's a great deal i just had to get it please let me know if you find some more!

Here's what I'm after

Velociraptor 2 out 4 so looking for 2 more of this
T-rex  3 out of 4 and 1 more of this
Brachio now 2 out of 2

Doug Watson

Hey congratulations I am glad it went to a good home. If I see any of the others cheap I'll let you know there are some raptors listed now but they are expensive. If you see a loose Spitter cheap let me know.

Amanasaur Rex

Quote from: Doug Watson on December 11, 2013, 05:56:39 PM
Hey congratulations I am glad it went to a good home. If I see any of the others cheap I'll let you know there are some raptors listed now but they are expensive. If you see a loose Spitter cheap let me know.

It will go nicley as my Male Brachiosaur from JP3!
Heres a Spitter he only shipps to the USA but that might help I'm not sure where your based so you might be able to get it!
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/131064600818?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Doug Watson

That is a screaming deal but I am in Canada and he won't even take questions from international buyers. I will look for others thanks.

Amanasaur Rex

I'll keep an eye out for you as well

Amanasaur Rex

Hey guys havnt posted anything in a while just an update on what I'v been working on just found the base board for the diorama in garage and mapped it out and been working on a tree to go with my Brachiosaur...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Cool. You need some mini figures of the kids and grant feeding her.

SpittersForEver

dinosaurdungeon

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Doug Watson on December 11, 2013, 06:21:13 PM
That is a screaming deal but I am in Canada and he won't even take questions from international buyers. I will look for others thanks.
Where in Canada are you from? there is a JP Brachio on kijiji.

Doug Watson

Hi drjre77,
I am in Ottawa, I see you are also in Ontario, how's it going eh? It was actually Amanasaur rex that was looking for the Brachio I would like to pick up an extra Spitter so I could do one with the frill out and one in. I wouldn't mind checking out the kijiji listing could you PM it to me. I'll try a search in the mean time.
Thanks Doug

Amanasaur Rex

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Doug Watson on April 29, 2014, 08:22:13 PM
Hi drjre77,
I am in Ottawa, I see you are also in Ontario, how's it going eh? It was actually Amanasaur rex that was looking for the Brachio I would like to pick up an extra Spitter so I could do one with the frill out and one in. I wouldn't mind checking out the kijiji listing could you PM it to me. I'll try a search in the mean time.
Thanks Doug

I see they new have a Raptor and T-rex on kijiji. it's from the Ottawa area. I will try and find a link.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.