News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tyrantqueen's big reptile sale

Started by tyrantqueen, December 26, 2014, 10:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignite444

I'm interested in those two owls you have for sale. :) (I love owls)
My Latest Review: Rebor King T-Rex

tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

I found a couple more.

Safari incredible creatures softshell turtle $5

Cane toad (from the Safari venomous creatures toob) $1

AAA alligator $3 SOLD

ignite444

Hm... I like the look of that alligator. Could you post a side shot of it? I want to see what it looks like from the side. From there I'll decide if I want it added to my order with the owls.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: ignite444 on January 15, 2015, 05:45:56 AM
Hm... I like the look of that alligator. Could you post a side shot of it? I want to see what it looks like from the side. From there I'll decide if I want it added to my order with the owls.
Sure

Does that help?

ignite444

Yup! Thanks for the head shot too, that's what I was most curious about. Go ahead and add it to my order. ^^

tyrantqueen

Shrooms. $1 each.

Pseudocolus schellenbergiae

Truffle (Tuber spp.)

Shimeji

Fly Agaric

Destroying Angel

Stinkhorn

tyrantqueen

Everything except the bald eagle and the fungi has been sold. They are still available but I am not taking on any new orders for a while, at least until I have cleared the current ones.

Thanks for looking.

tyrantqueen

Kaiyodo Dinoland Tyrannosaurus $30. It does stand by itself but not so well on soft surfaces.

Chap Mei Spinosaurus

Chap Mei Tyrannosaurus

Both of them roar and light up when the arm is pulled. $5 each or buy them both for $10. Chap Mei rex has some scuffs on its nose but is otherwise fine.

EDIT: Oops, I posted this in the wrong thread. Can mods please move it here?: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2082.0

tyrantqueen

My dad is putting the Kaiyodo Tyrannosaurus on eBay. If anyone is interested, you can find it on there. Thanks.