News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tyrantqueen's general sale thread

Started by tyrantqueen, February 20, 2014, 01:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Stuff I'm selling:

-Carnegie Diplodocus (2008) possibly sold
- CollectA Jobaria possibly sold
-Carnegie Brachiosaurus (2012)
-Carnegie Camarasaurus possibly sold
-Carnegie Nigersaurus
-Safari Brachiosaurus (2010)

I ask £10 for each, and £5 for the Nigersaurus. £5 for the Carnegie Diplodocus because of a paint rub.

Photos can be provided if required. They're all in near perfect condition, apart from a paint rub on the side of the Diplodocus.

s.foulkes

I'll take it . do you take paypal? how long is it? and what is 20 euro to US conversion? thanks .
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

tyrantqueen

Quote from: s.foulkes on February 21, 2014, 11:01:20 PM
I'll take it . do you take paypal? how long is it? and what is 20 euro to US conversion? thanks .
PM'd.

tyrantqueen

BUMP. Favorite Saurolophus and CM Studios resins are for sale again. Please PM if you're interested. See my original post for photos :)

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 18, 2014, 12:12:44 AM
BUMP. Favorite Saurolophus and CM Studios resins are for sale again. Please PM if you're interested. See my original post for photos :)
I would take the ceratosaurus if you send it direct to martin garratt in the UK for me, rather than sending here and me having to send it back. Let me know
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

tyrantqueen

Hmm, I got a PM from user Deanm, but it appears I can't reply to it because he blocked me :-\ Not sure what's going on there.

deanm

:)  Hi - sorry my fault.  I was playing around with settings a while ago.  I forgot to change everything back :)

postsaurischian

:o Favorite Saurolophus for $10.00? Now that's a bargain.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 18, 2014, 08:31:41 AM
:o Favorite Saurolophus for $10.00? Now that's a bargain.
It doesn't include the original packaging...I'd probably ask for more if it did 8)

0onarcissisto0

Hey tyrantqueen, how much would shipping be for the Carnotaurus to Montreal, Canada? I think I'll go ahead and take it off your hands
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

tyrantqueen

Quote from: 0onarcissisto0 on March 18, 2014, 09:12:51 PM
Hey tyrantqueen, how much would shipping be for the Carnotaurus to Montreal, Canada? I think I'll go ahead and take it off your hands
Ah, sorry. Someone has already claimed the Carno, just a little while before you did :-[

0onarcissisto0

If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

tyrantqueen

I own Galileo Hernandez's rearing Barosaurus resin kit. I bought it from another seller here on the forum (thanks Konimini :) ) but I am thinking about "selling" it again myself.  The kit was assembled by Konimini, and apart from a few broken spines, is in nearly perfect condition.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested. I'd like to trade it for something. I am searching at the moment for the old Kaiyodo Dinoland vinyls. I'd like to trade this guy for Kaiyodo Dinoland Stegosaurus. It could be in kit form or premade, just as long as the condition is good. Would that be considered a fair trade? I don't really know how much this guy is worth.

Just want to get people's opinions here :) Do I have any potential takers?

postsaurischian

I like the Barosaurus :). And I think the Dinoland trade offer is fair.
Unfortunately my money's spent and I cannot give the Dinolands away.
Especially not the Stegosaurus, which is the most beautiful Stego in the world ;D!

tyrantqueen

Okay, fair enough. The offer is still open to anyone else who is interested, though :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

How big is it again ?  I can't recall how much Galileo wanted for it originally. He seems to produce and retire a slew of of kits each year.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 10, 2014, 02:15:36 AM
How big is it again ?  I can't recall how much Galileo wanted for it originally. He seems to produce and retire a slew of of kits each year.
It's a 1/40.

tyrantqueen

Aww, guess no-one is interested. Are there any kits anyone would be willing to trade for it?

Blade-of-the-Moon

I would be interested of course but I've no kits at all unbuilt. Anymore I usually buy a kit and have it built/painted before it gets to me.  I'm also wondering how fragile it is..given shipping can be quite rough.  :/

tyrantqueen

If no-one wants to trade for the Baro, I will consider selling it also. I would accept $120 USD for it. However, I will not ship it outside of Europe, because it's just too much hassle. Sorry. If you want to me to ship it to Martin Garratt and let him take care of it, that's fine with me.

First come first served, as usual.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: