News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Complete guide to revealed unreleased or upcoming Rebor figures

Started by Faelrin, July 09, 2023, 12:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faelrin

Rebor has a history of showcasing lots of things. Some of these are for actual products, others are just things they do and share, but aren't actually going into production (like most of the April Fools things). Some things get canceled along the way. Here's a list of all of those things, regardless of the why, sorted by latest update. If something gets released (such as pre-orders going up), it will be removed from this list. This is only for those things revealed that are not yet that far along I guess. If there's anything missing, or incorrect, let me know and I'll fix the following list.

I'm not yet sure if I will include things they've announced, but not actually revealed. Honestly I vaguely only remember a few anyways at this point, but if anyone wants those listed here too, feel free to chime in.

Pre-orders Coming Soon:

Spoiler
None atm
[close]
In Progress:

Spoiler
Yutyrannus "Eternal Shiny Moon" (last update: 4/19/23):

Year of the Dragon figure (last update: 2/24/24):

Oddities: the Idol (last update: 12/22/23):

Tyrannosaurus (or Vastatosaurus rex) "Cream" (last update: 12/16/23):

Giganotosaurus 1:35 "Cars" and "Cars Ultimate Lifeform" (last update: 9/24/23):

Beelzebufo "Goo Goo Doll" 1:2 scale (last update: 8/25/23):

Spinosaurus "Dio" (last update: 7/8/23):

[close]
Indeterminate Status (safe to say a lot of these probably have been canceled, or were never intended to be released in the first place):

Spoiler
Tyrannosaurus "Killer Queen Requiem" & "Sheer Heart Attack" (last update: 9/20/22):

Deinosuchus "Meta" Orca Ver. (repaint inspired by Venom; last update: 8/2/22):

Tyrannosaurus animatronic "Kraftwerk" (inspired by Stan Winston Studios JP T. rex animatronic; last update: 6/6/22):

Tyrannosaurus "Plastic Love" (inspired by the Invicta figure; last update: 6/21/21):

Ceratosaurus "Nine Inch Nail" (vintage/retro inspired; last update: 6/10/21):

Pteranodon "Aerosmith" (inspired by JPIII design, JW design, and another design I'm not familiar with; last update: 6/2/21):

Carnotaurus rex repaints (last update: 5/24/21):

Tyrannosaurus "Roundabout" (inspired by Beast Wars Megatron; last update: 3/30/21):

Mechanical theropod arm "Groovy" (inspired by Evil Dead I think? last update: 3/9/21):

Tyrannosaurus "Californiacation" Arcade (inspired by Primal Rage's Sauron; last update: 1/25/21):

Tyrannosaurus "Californiacation" Arcade Palette Swap (inspired by Primal Rage's Diablo; last update: 1/25/21):

Tyrannosaurus "Mesozoic Rhapsody" Jungle (last update: 1/18/21):

Tyrannosaurus "Mesozoic Rhapsody" Plain (last update: 1/17/21):

"ONE KAIJU" (Godzilla Kong hybrid; last update: 11/18/20):

Memenosaurus Rexy-chan in T-Rex costume (last update: 10/31/20):

Oddities: Fossil Studies Skull Series wave 3 Purussaurus brasiliensis, Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops horridus (last update: 7/9/20):

Oddities: Fossil Studies Skull Series wave 2 Allosaurus fragilis, Deinosuchus riograndensis, Sarcosuchus imperator (last update: 7/5/20):

Protoceratops carcass 1:6 scale (last update: 4/22/20):

Velociraptor Endoskeleton 1:3 scale (or 1:1 scale for Velociraptor mongoliensis) skull (inspired by Terminator; last update: 4/14/20):

Tyrannosaurus skeleton (inspired by Warcraft Lich King; last update: 1/14/20):

Spinosaurus GNG (4 colors; last update: 12/8/19):

Oddities: Mummified Dryadalis Densfurem Specimen (last update: 11/16/19):

Michelangelo's David 1:28 scale (last update: 4/18/19)

"Thinking Man" 1:6 scale (last update: 3/5/19):

Velociraptor GNG 1:2 scale vinyl baby (last update: 2/26/19):

Stygimoloch (inspired by JWFK design; last update: 8/15/18):

Spinosaurus (inspired by JPIII design; last update: 6/24/18):

Carcharodon carcharias/Great White Shark (inspired by Jaws; last update: 8/24/17):

Michelangelo's David & Alexandros' Aphrodite of Milos 1:35, 1:18 and 1:10 scale (last update: 4/28/17)

Dunkleosteus (last update: 8/4/16):

[close]
Canceled:

Spoiler
Deinosuchus "Meta" & Sarcoschus "Lica" (the original versions of these two; last update: 6/24/18):

[close]
April Fools things:

Spoiler
Chef Créam and His Vanilla Ice Cream Trolly Playset! (2024):

Oddities: "The Fittest" 1:6 scale (Renaissance Bronze Ver. & Victorian Marble Ver.; inspired by that Jojo anime I think?; 2023):

Utahraptor "Scary Monster" 1:18 scale (2022):

Tyrannosaurus "Made In Heaven" (inspired by Neon Genesis Evangelion I think?; 2021):

Club Selection: EXTINCTION (inspired by Philosoraptor meme; 2020; released in 2022):

Oddities: Specimen G-2016 Dormant Embryo 1:1 scale (inspired by Shin Godzilla I think?; 2020; released in 2021):

Tactical Accessories Series Type-001 Tyrannosaurus rex Arm-mount Dual Gatling Guns (2019):

Fine Art line: "Awesomebro Messiah" 1:10 Scale (inspired by Raptor Jesus meme; 2018):

Tyrannosaurus "Toxicant" vs Triceratops "Arachnid" (inspired by Venom and Spiderman; 2017):

Dinos in Disguise (mustaches on all their figures up to this point; 2016):

Terribilisaurus germanus "Magnificent" (2015):

[close]
Removed (up for pre-order, or released):
-GNG 06 1:6 Pinta Island Tortoise "Lonesome George" (7/10/23)
-GNG07 & GNG08 Alligator "Bizkit" (Downpour and Basking version; 7/14/23)
-1:11 scale Dire wolf "Low Roar" and 1:11/1:18 "Havallagata" (11/6/23)
-Tyrannosaurus zombie "Cannibal Corpse"  (1/19/24)
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Stegotyranno420

Thank you! I was so out of the loop.
Cant wait for some of these
This is very helpful

I also really wish they released Awesomebro Messiah

Lynx

An oversized house cat.

stargatedalek

Hope that GNG baby raptor gets made, would have grabbed a couple of those.

Over9K

On May 9th, 2023 avatar_REBOR_STUDIO @REBOR_STUDIO posted...

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on May 09, 2023, 02:34:56 PMThe good news is we found a much better factory last year and have transferred some of our old projects there including Lonesome George and Plastic Love. Their quotes are reasonable so soon we'll start seeing those "cancelled" products hitting the market.

I'm hoping that means we can move Plastic Love and Nine Inch Nail up into "In Progress", rather than "Indeterminate Status"

I assume, if we get one, we'll also get the other, given the parts-sharing nature of the two figures.

SenSx

There are also the announced Purusaurus, Postosuchus and Barinasuchus (my most wanted)

Faelrin

avatar_Over9K @Over9K Thanks for sharing that. Hope the Primal Rage T. rex repaints release eventually too. It was always a bit odd Blizzard released but those two just didn't and they probably would have been the bigger seller (cause of being T. rex).

avatar_SenSx @SenSx Probably the only ones I remember at this point.

Blade-of-the-Moon

There were a couple of those I hadn't even heard of yet.  Really hope most of those " presumed canceled" gets made.

Libraraptor

Interesting approach to make a new figure which depends on Invicta Tyrannosaurus.

Halichoeres

Honestly, the only thing here I would buy is the Beelzebufo. But I would definitely buy it.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BlueKrono

The Dunkleosteus looks very similar to the one originally sculpted by Sean Cooper and now sold by Star Ace:
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/pre-historic-creatures-dunkleosteus-normal-version-star-ace-toys-ltd-910785

And avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin that third pteranodon in question is also from Beast Wars - it's Terrorsaur.
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:Terrorsaurseated.jpg
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Pliosaurking

Hopefully those retro Dinos and the skulls see the light of day. I have the green Californiacation Rex and Ceratosaurus skull and am quite fond of them, so it be nice to see  more from these series.

Mellow Stego

Actually makes sad seeing all those figures possibly cancelled.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Chasmosaurus

I'm really interested by spinosaurus, beelzebufo and maybe the direwolf and the giganotosaurus.
I hope the Purusaurus, Postosuchus and Barinasuchus will be realsed too.
Man is only interested in what he invents while what surrounds him is made in a much more extraordinary and complex way

CityRaptor

The intermediate Pteranodon design you are not familiar with would be Terrorsaur from Beast Wars.
The second red Megatron color variant would be based on T-Wrecks.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Faelrin

Been a bit behind on updating this, but added the new Yutyrannus, the 2024 April Fool's thing, and the Year of the Dragon figure.

Halichoeres

Well, the Yutyrannus has a better chance of seeing the light of day than the Beelzebufo, although I would still only buy the latter.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ludodactylus

I hadn't realized it's been so long since we'd had an update on the Invicta-inspired figures. I would have loved to get the Nine Inch Nails Ceratosaurus.
"The most popular exhibits in any natural history museum are, without doubt, the dinosaurs. These creatures' popularity grows each year, partly because of the recent resurgence of dinosaur movies, but also because a skeleton of a full-sized Tyrannosaurus rex still has the ability, even 65 million years after its death, to chill us to the bone." - Ray Harryhausen

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.