News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Luis V Rey's Modified CollectA Therizinosaurus

Started by suspsy, March 06, 2015, 02:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

That's nice. I like all of his dinosaur toy mods. Especially his spiky triceratops and fluffy Tyrannosaurus. I enjoy it when people put their own stamp on their figures.

I can imagine the bright colours would bother some people though.

Pachyrhinosaurus

That certainly looks like Rey's work! I like artists who are consistent with their color schemes. Can anyone identify the tyrannosaurus? I don't think I've seen it before.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Dinomike

Whoa! Awesome! That T.rex is insane! Love it!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on March 06, 2015, 05:45:28 PM
That certainly looks like Rey's work! I like artists who are consistent with their color schemes. Can anyone identify the tyrannosaurus? I don't think I've seen it before.
It's the Kaiyodo 1/35 Tyrannosaurus kit, by Shinobu Matsumura.

Rathalosaurus

Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.