News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What am i thinking of?

Started by Takama, January 04, 2013, 03:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Its basically like the Guess the figure thread, except this applies to EVERYTHING from a single molecule, to the vast universe.

I will start off simple,   

This thing is Cylinder shaped, and its contents will vary from foods, to Spare change.

answer is a Jar,

another example is

This thing is  Round and HEAVY with three holes in it

Answer Bowlling ball

whoever gets the answer right, gets to start a new.

BTW, its best to refrain from useing people as answers, just keep it with in-animate objects

First one for the game.

This thing is flat  and circuler,  It isent fragile, but scatching it will cause proplems to its purpose in a computer or game system

tyrantqueen

Answer is a compact disc. I am correct?

Takama

Correct,   now its your turn :)

tyrantqueen

It is odourless, invisible, and completely silent. It is the ultimate killer.

People do not like to have it in their houses.

deanm

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on April 11, 2014, 07:25:38 PM
Carbon Dioxide
That reminds me of the mistake from "Prehistoric Park" where Nigel Marven said Dioxide instead of Monoxide.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.