News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nodosaurus figures?

Started by sauroid, April 20, 2012, 12:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

i'd like to know if there are any Nodosaurus toy figures existing. Please post pics too. thanks.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Brachiosaurus

Quote from: sauroid on April 20, 2012, 12:44:27 PM
i'd like to know if there are any Nodosaurus toy figures existing. Please post pics too. thanks.

There are the retired scelich sauropelta and edmontia

Takama

Are you looking for Nodasaurs or Just Plain Nodasaurus?

There have been several Nodasaurs produced, but none of them were the plain Nodasaurus.

Patrx

It's not specifically (generically?) Nodosaurus, but the Kaiyodo Sauropelta is pretty excellent.

DC

FunRise made a nodosaurus figure metal painted green, possible also rare gray.  Looked like Oreintail trading company scliediosaurus.  Some Chinasaurs could be also.

Randy
You can never have too many dinosaurs

sauroid

im looking for Nodosaurus specifically.
thanks for the replies.  ^-^
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Tyrannosaurid lover

The 4-de master puzzles have one  saichaina, but was really like a nodo
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

paleofreak

Quote from: sauroid on April 20, 2012, 12:44:27 PM

Probably this one:

sauroid

LOL not that one. but i'ts a cute-ugly chinasaur btw. thanks. :D

DC

How this?

[attachment msg=6717][/attachment]
You can never have too many dinosaurs

sauroid

thats a cool looking mini monochrome Nodo.

ive actually found a hard plastic Nodosaurus that is decent enough and would fit in with other figures in terms of scale and details (though the paint job is less than ideal).
far from ideal but acceptable enough for me until the big companies make much better models. thanks for all the replies. ^-^

Brachiosaurus

Quote from: sauroid on April 23, 2012, 05:12:23 AM
thats a cool looking mini monochrome Nodo.

ive actually found a hard plastic Nodosaurus that is decent enough and would fit in with other figures in terms of scale and details (though the paint job is less than ideal).
far from ideal but acceptable enough for me until the big companies make much better models. thanks for all the replies. ^-^

What scale is it?

sauroid

Quote from: Brachiosaurus on April 23, 2012, 09:22:26 PM
what scale is it?

i dont know exactly but it's 4.5" long and 2" high.

Brachiosaurus

Gryphoceratops

CollectA made a decent Edmontonia that's roughly 1/40 scale. 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.