News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Cowboys vs. Dinosaurs

Started by Alex-DinoFood, April 28, 2015, 11:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

WELL there goes all hope of a Gwangi Remake

CityRaptor

I think I've already seen most localities in that trailer in one of their other films.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

stargatedalek

While it looks absolutely abysmal, I must admit those models are actually fairly detailed, compared to other Asylum quality flicks.

spinosaurus1

as if the brain tumor in my head isn't big enough

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'd rather see Dinosaurs VS Aliens...lol

Those dinos are..spry.  Looks like even the bullets are cg.. lol

Mamasaurus

Wow, that looks pretty awesome, definitely a must see! 😋

Really it looks like an abysmal movie.  The trailer is so hoaky I had to show it to my hubby.   ;D

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

Arul

Well the story is same like ice age 3, the dinosaur come out from underground

CityRaptor

A Lost World being underground is an old concept, not something that movie made up.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Doug Watson

"I need a drink" I wonder if Eric Roberts said that before or after seeing the dailies? I guess he needs the money.

Roselaar

Looks godawful. I doubt even I would waste my time on this.

DinoLord

The dinosaurs look like they've been sped up.

Patrx

Quote from: DinoLord on April 29, 2015, 03:07:49 PM
The dinosaurs look like they've been sped up.

Quote from: Jurassic ParkFor one thing, they move too fast," Henry Wu said. "People aren't accustomed to seeing large animals that are so quick. I'm afraid visitors will think the dinosaurs look speeded up, like film running too fast.

:)) There is something odd about these animations, though. When I pause the trailer to look at the dinosaurs, they're not so bad. Some weird compositing, but the details are good and they're lit pretty well. But they almost seem to be running at a different framerate to the live-action elements, and the walking and running cycles are strange and disconnected.

Alex-DinoFood

Is it just me or do the raptor models look like the ones from Jurassic Park 3?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.