News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wassup?

Started by AROARA, May 21, 2015, 03:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AROARA

I'm Steve, of former Primeval Plastics, and I just joined this forum a few days ago.  I see there are people here that I'm familiar with and there are a few I don't recognize.  I have collected many different forms of dinosaur toys and models over the years, so I'm familiar with some to most but not ALL forms.  Hoping to learn some things about them all and some things about y'all.  My first love is the Prehistoric Scenes line from Aurora back in the '70's.  I started to produce my own version of "what ifs" or "add ons", that fit into the original series, back in 2004.  I had help from many wonderful people and sculptors to achieve this.  Today, most of my stuff is OOB but I do have more things planned to be released very soon.  One in particular is the Pachycephalosaurus sculpted and being sold by Jeff Brown under the AROARA name.   Anyway, I do not have a website per se but if you want to check out the OOB stuff, click the link.   http://primevalplastics.com/
See you on the boards!!! ;D

Halichoeres

Welcome! I'd love to see a photo of the Pachycephalosaurus!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

AROARA

I'll be happy  ^-^  to post pics of my stuff as well as the Pachy as soon as I figure this forum out.  I perused here and there just to get a glimpse.  Now that I'm a member, I'll start posting stuff probably mostly in the "Collections" and "Dinosaur kits" sections.  Stay tuned!

Paleogene Pals

Hi Steve! I've seen all of your wonderful PS add ons. Hope you have more add ons in the works! Welcome to DTF.

Arul

hello welcome to the forum :)

Jetoar

Welcome to DTF new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.