You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My sales [ JP, JW, Dinosaur King, Battats, Happinet, and much more to come! ]

Started by 0thebigwytec5, October 03, 2012, 10:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0thebigwytec5

Hi guys,

I am selling off quite a bit of my doubles and such. I have some of it listed on eBay, but hopefully will be listing more soon. Feel free to PM me with offers if you are interested in anything. I'm sure we could work something out. If you want to buy from me outside of eBay, I can give you a 9% discount off the eBay listed price. I'd rather give you guys a discount than pay eBay fees.

My ebay auctions

WANTS LIST

Currently looking for the following. Willing to buy or trade. By no means is this an exhaustive list and not in any specific priority order. If you have something that you think I might want to add to my collection and it is not on the list, feel free to message me with pics.

Jurassic Park
  • Trading Cards (Kenner) # 36,37,62,65,66 (in English)
  • Trading Cards JPS2 (Kenner) any European cards specifically
  • Trading Cards (Kenner) any trading cards in languages other then just English, such as French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, etc. (let me know what you have, and I'll tell you if I interested or not)
  • Dakin Keychains (Brachio, Dilo, Galli, Raptor, Rex, Trike)
  • Dakin Mug MIB (Yellow version mug)
  • Various Plush from the Dakin and Ace lines only (tush-tag necessary, hang-tag not necessary)
  • Lindberg Explorer Model Kit MIB
  • Tsukuda Large Brachiosaurus w/ box (LW release)
  • Tsukuda Large T-Rex w/ box (LW release)
  • Milton Bradley 3D Stand Up Jigsaw T-Rex Puzzle MIB
  • JPS1 Japanese Dino Screams Velociraptor MOC
  • JPS1 Japanese Stegosaurus MISB (no rips, tears, crushed corners, etc...)
  • JPS1 Japanese Triceratops MISB (no rips, tears, crushed corners, etc...)
  • JPS1 Japanese Young T-Rex MISB (no rips, tears, crushed corners, etc...)
  • JPS1 Japanese Red Rex MISB (no rips, tears, crushed corners, etc...)
  • JPS1 Japanese Bush Devil Tracker MISB (no rips, tears, crushed corners, etc...)
  • JPS1 Japanese Capture Copter MISB (no rips, tears, crushed corners, etc...)
  • JPS1 Japanese Jungle Explorer MISB (no rips, tears, crushed corners, etc...)
  • JPS1 Jungle Explorer MISB (no rips, tears, crushed corners, etc...)
  • JPS1 Triceratops loose (only buying cheap and prefer to buy in bulk to save on shipping)
  • JPS2 (Any JPS2 European Packaged Dinosaur, MOC, MIB, or MISB)
  • LW Glider Pack Short Hair Malcolm MISB (no rips, tears, crushed corners, etc...)
  • LW Thrasher T-Rex MISB (no rips, tears, crushed corners, etc...)
  • LW MCC MISB (No rips, tears, dinged corners, etc...)
  • LW Resaurus Full Body Stegosaurus Puppet MISB (no rips, tears, crushed corners, etc...)
  • LW MicroVerse MCC MISB
  • LW Toy Biz Remote Control Stegosaurus (loose and in working condition)
  • JPD Red/Brown Baryonyx MOC (package can be in rough shape, as long as it is not opened)
  • CE Thrasher T-Rex MISB (no rips, tears, crushed corners, etc...)
  • JP3 Remote Control Egg that came with the InfraRed Spinosaurus
  • JP3 Animatronic White Teeth Spinosaurus MISB (no rips, tears, crushed corners, etc...)
  • JP JR Save the Stego (looking for loose 4-Wheeler w/ winch and driver, or MOC)
  • JP JR Dinosaur Escape Adventure (looking for yellow radar dish)
  • JP JR T-Rex Puzzle (needs to be new and sealed)
  • Posters (looking for original licensed posters (not reprints or copies), send me pics and I'll let you know if I'm interested)
  • Standees, Store Displays, Advertisements (send me pics and I'll let you know if I'm interested)
  • T-Shirts (looking for original licensed first movie releases, sized XL with no rips or stains)
  • Original Toy Shipping Cases
  • Factory error dinosaurs or figures (Packing error, paint error, etc...)
  • Pre-production/prototype/unreleased items (long shot here I know!)

Definitely Dinosaurs
  • Moschops
  • Polacanthus
  • Psittacosaurus
  • Spinosaurus
  • Wendy's Toys

Dinosaur King
  • Chomp
  • Paris

Dinosaur King Series 2 Minis (with brown bases)
  • any

Happinet
  • any large models

Play Visions Amphibians
  • Diplocaulus
  • Eogyrinus
  • Gerrothorax
  • Platyhystrix

Play Visions Marine Reptiles
  • Elasmosaurus
  • Henodus
  • Mosasaurus
  • Shonisaurus

Play Visions Prehistoric Mammals
  • Large Andrewsaarchus
  • Large Eobasileus
  • Large Palorchestes
  • Large Smilodon
  • Andrewsaarchus
  • Eobasileus
  • Mammoth
  • Megatherium
  • Palorchestes
  • Prorastomus
  • Smilodon
  • Ursus Spelaeus

Primal Rage
  • Blizzard (large 12in)
  • Chaos (large 12in)
  • Necrosan
  • Sauron (large 12in)
  • Talon (large 12in)
  • Talon's right red claw accessory
  • Orange Tribal Followers/Worshipers
  • Collector Coins/Tokens (not sure how many they made, but I know I need at least the Vertigo coin)

Thunder Beasts
  • Apatosaurus (medium)
  • Coelurus (small)
  • Dimetrodon (small)
  • Saurolophus (small)
  • Stegosaurus (large)
  • Triceratops (small)
  • Tyrannosaurus Rex (large)
  • Velociraptor (large)
  • Velociraptor (small)

Tsukuda
  • Allosaurus
  • Brontosaurus
  • Elasmosaurus
  • Tyrannosaurus Rex

When it comes to trading, I have one condition: You need to send the item(s) first with a tracking number, and when I receive the package, I will send your item(s) with a tracking number. I have been burned recently, so I will not trade any other way. If you do not agree with this, please do not contact me about trading.

Generally if an item is listed for sale, it can also be traded for.

Takama

I unfourtantly cannot buy on Ebay, but i see things i like :-[

do you live in america?

0thebigwytec5

Yes, I live in the USA.

Feel free to send me PM.

amargasaurus cazaui

Might just be me, but if you were to price those invictas so we kinda knew what you are wanting there, they might move along nicely. I am working ona  set myself and wouldnt mind a few of them, but, what are the prices? what is the condition?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

0thebigwytec5

I figured I would put up those pics for now. Some of them are in played with condition whereas others look pretty nice. I am not really sure about prices yet. I'll try to post close up pictures of them soon.

If you have something in mind, feel free to PM me about it.

I just completed my Invicta collection, so these are all the doubles I had from buying lots.

Seijun

My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Takama

amargasaurus cazaui

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Jetoar

Then you are 01234jpfan56789, nice to meet you  ^-^. The last month I would to buy a Lycaenops of you but another customer  bought it :-\.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

0thebigwytec5

I will work on taking pics for everyone that messaged me about the Invictas. Once the pics are up, I will give you guys prices. I dont' want to start naming prices, as I have not looked at these doubles in my collection for a while now, so I am not sure of the condition. It is going to be at a first come first serve basis, as I already have alot of PMs regarding the same figures.

Hopefully I will be able to get to that today.

Thanks for your patience.

Quote from: Jetoar on October 04, 2012, 11:33:35 AM
Then you are 01234jpfan56789, nice to meet you  ^-^. The last month I would to buy a Lycaenops of you but another customer  bought it :-\.

Hi,

I do believe I have another Lycaenops for sale. I know I definitely have the Chaos Effect version. I am going to be working on getting alot of loose Jurassic Park dinos on eBay today. I will update my first post when I am done with that.

0thebigwytec5

I have responded to all messages I received. There are quite a few people after the same items...I will give the first people that messaged me a chance to respond before I sell to someone else to try and be fair.

I hope to be able to add individual photos of the rest of the invictas I have for sale. I also might be adding the primal rage items today too. There will also be more Jurassic Park items getting added to eBay.

ZoPteryx

0thebigwytec5

Still have plenty for sale.

I plan on borrowing a digital camera from a friend so I can post more listings. I have a few more Battats to list, as well as several unpainted Invictas, and tons more Jurassic Park stuffs.

0thebigwytec5

Sold off the last of my packaged Invictas.

Expect me to be listing more items soon. Just borrowed a camera from a friend today.

If you see something you like, just let me know and maybe we could work something out outside of eBay. Saves me the fees and can give you a price break as well.

DinoLord

0thebigwytec5

Quote from: DinoLord on September 20, 2014, 07:00:55 PM
Would you consider trades/partial trades at all?

The worst I can say is no. Feel free to PM me with what you are thinking.

0thebigwytec5

Been a bit busy tonight going through some boxes and was able to list a little variety tonight. I listed a great collection of Invictas tonight and a couple more Battats that I found. I also listed some Primal Rage figures and some Jurassic Park items.

Be sure to check them out!

I will be listing more items this week.

My ebay auctions

0thebigwytec5

Been a while since I bumped up this thread.

Anyways I have quite a bit of items on eBay right now. If you are interested in anything, send me a PM. I can do a little better on the prices for DTF member if they buy from me outside of eBay.

If for some reason eBay is telling you that I don't ship to your country, just send me a PM. I have blocked quite a few countries on eBay because I was having numerous problems with untrustworthy buyers, but I don't have a problem selling to anyone here on the DTF :)

My ebay auctions

I've also posted my wants list in the first post, if you might be able to help me out.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.