News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

B

sideshow stegosaurus and Triceratops

Started by bruno, September 20, 2015, 05:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruno

Just purchased both of these (2015 stegosaurus version) think these are the best so far, what do you people think?

bruno

Roselaar

Maybe you should have a little more patience...

bruno

I started another sideshow thread nearly 2 days ago and still waiting??? If sideshow are uninteresting or nobody buys them in here I'm on the wrong planet lol

Dyscrasia

I collect the Sideshow Dinosauria line. The line is my first priority when it comes to collecting dinosaur models.

But due to the hefty pricing of the statues, I don't have enough funds to collect other, more accessible products such as Safari and Collecta.

A lot of people here probably might want to own a Sideshow dinosaur statue, but aren't able to actually purchase one due to space issues and the aforementioned pricing.

bruno

No they're not cheap nor that expensive when you consider the limited numbers and quality but nor are they toys so maybe not really the right forum  :(

Halichoeres

There are definitely Sideshow collectors here, but it's not that large a community, so you won't necessarily see immediate responses to a post. I'm not sure, but I imagine that there is a forum out there for Sideshow specifically (though it may focus more on their pop culture products).
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

joossa

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 20, 2015, 04:27:06 PM
There are definitely Sideshow collectors here, but it's not that large a community, so you won't necessarily see immediate responses to a post. I'm not sure, but I imagine that there is a forum out there for Sideshow specifically (though it may focus more on their pop culture products).

Yes, this is the link to the Sideshow Collector's Forum:
http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum.php
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.