News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

TasosaurusGR's other collections

Started by tasosaurusGR, May 04, 2015, 10:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

Ohh okay thanks for the info :) outdoor knive from "Eiger" brand is the best in here but the price is expensive...

tasosaurusGR

QuoteOhh okay thanks for the info :) outdoor knive from "Eiger" brand is the best in here but the price is expensive...

Eiger...hmm, never heard of it.If you like knife colleting your best bet is to buy some basic tools and learn how to make your own knives through knife maker forums or with the help of a professional.I have made two knives myself. It certenly is not an easy task but the result can be very rewarding.Has anyone else tried to make a handmade knife?

tasosaurusGR

lego paleontologist. In my opinon that's a very nice minifigure.I would recomend it if you like lego :).

Halichoeres

Is that the one that came with the skeleton?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

tasosaurusGR

QuoteIs that the one that came with the skeleton?

No.It is the one you can find in the series 13 blind bags.It is pretty easy to feel the small pieces with your hands when it's in the blind bag.It shouldn't be hard to find it at your local lego store :).

Halichoeres

Quote from: tasosaurusGR on May 22, 2015, 10:04:46 PM
QuoteIs that the one that came with the skeleton?

No.It is the one you can find in the series 13 blind bags.It is pretty easy to feel the small pieces with your hands when it's in the blind bag.It shouldn't be hard to find it at your local lego store :).

Thanks! Ten minute train ride from my work--maybe I'll stop there this afternoon. :)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

tasosaurusGR

QuoteThanks! Ten minute train ride from my work--maybe I'll stop there this afternoon. :)

good luck :) I hope you will find one soon.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.