News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What three prehistoric mammals should safariltd make?

Started by profnik, September 20, 2015, 09:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What three prehistoric mammals should safariltd make?

American Mastodon
3 (37.5%)
Cave Bear
1 (12.5%)
Cave Lion
3 (37.5%)
Columbian Mammoth
2 (25%)
Chalicotherium
1 (12.5%)
Dire Wolf
0 (0%)
Daeodon
0 (0%)
Deinotherium
1 (12.5%)
Gigantopithecus
1 (12.5%)
Hyeanodon
0 (0%)
Megaloceros
1 (12.5%)
Macrauchenia
0 (0%)
Megatherium (Remake)
1 (12.5%)
Procoptodon
2 (25%)
Paraceratherium
2 (25%)
Short-faced Bear
2 (25%)
Smilodon (Resculpted)
0 (0%)
Toxodon
3 (37.5%)
Woolly Mammoth (Resculpted)
1 (12.5%)
Woolly Rhino
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: September 23, 2015, 09:29:58 PM

profnik

Hi everyone please take time to vote for three prehistoric for safari ltd for 2016 :D

Takama

I was planning on waiting until the beginning of next year to start a mammal poll.

Besides, it wont be for a LONG time before we see any of them come to light

terrorchicken

cave lion, Colombian mammoth and short faced bear, though my first choice would have been thylacosmilus...

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Aww, polls are closed already? Oh well. Since I'm not voting anyway, here's my top 5.

Borson's Mastodon (Zygolophodon borsoni, since I think the American Mastodon probably looks too much like a Wooly Mammoth to pique Safari's interest)
Deinotherium
Chalicotherium
Paraceratherium
Thylacosmilus

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Quote from: Stuckasaurus on September 25, 2015, 07:19:06 PM
Aww, polls are closed already? Oh well. Since I'm not voting anyway, here's my top 5.

Borson's Mastodon (Zygolophodon borsoni, since I think the American Mastodon probably looks too much like a Wooly Mammoth to pique Safari's interest)
Deinotherium
Chalicotherium
Paraceratherium
Thylacosmilus

In fact, I'm pretty sure the Mastodon skull in Safari's Prehistoric Mammal Skulls Toob is a Borson's Mastodon, though with slightly shortened tusks.

profnik

oh I remember I have Safari's Prehistoric Mammal Skulls Toob & Prehistoric Life Toob but Im waiting for Prehistoric Mammals Toob for 2016 but not a skull but a mini figures of prehistoric mammals is 8 figures just like play vision including:Daeodon,Columbian Mammoth,Paraceratherium,Mastodon,Cave Bear,Woolly Rhino,Embolotherium & Smilodon.

or Safari's Prehistoric Mammals Toob for 2016 but not a skull but a mini figures of prehistoric mammals is 8 figures  just like prehistoric life toob last year ago including:Daeodon,Columbian Mammoth,Paraceratherium,Mastodon,Cave Bear,Woolly Rhino,Embolotherium,Woolly Mammoth (new sculpted),Smilodon,Hyeanodon,Repenomamus & Megazostrodon. :) ??? ???

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.