News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wild Safari's 2013 animals

Started by tyrantqueen, November 24, 2012, 02:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Has anyone seen this yet?

http://www.safariltd.com/pdfs/2013/SAFARI_LTD_PREVIEW_2013.pdf

I'm glad to see the Incredible Creatures line is getting more additions! I also liked the flower and landmark toobs, the solar system planets and the moth and ladybird stage cycles :)

Why are they using their old Brachiosaurus model in this catologue? Is it getting re-issued again or something? :-\

Jetoar

Wuoo I like Luna moth and I dont uderstand the old Brachiosaurus but I would like to see all wonderful figures. Thanks for share friend ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SBell

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 24, 2012, 02:44:29 PM

I'm glad to see the Incredible Creatures line is getting more additions! I also liked the flower and landmark toobs, the solar system planets and the moth and ladybird stage cycles :)

Why are they using their old Brachiosaurus model in this catologue? Is it getting re-issued again or something? :-\

There should be a link somewhere in the 2013 thread, where this post should go anyway.

alexeratops

Well with the Brachi, they are just making  a bigger version for some reason. It's weird because they already  have 2. I don't get it.
like a bantha!

Paleo & Fish Collector

Brachiosaurus is suppose to be more swan necked like and robust if that answers your question. :P

Paleo & Fish Collector

I'm too exited for the releases.If I want something I won't give up.Just like I didn't give up on the Kaiyodo Pteraspis ha ha! XD
Well,I recall wanting a Ottoia last Christmas.I wanted a Tedco one but of course I couldn't get it anywhere.I emailed Safari ltd about a Burgess Shale toob that includes Ottoia.I remember requesting nectocaris and so much more.The person manager or whatever replied saying she had put it on the idea boards.Who knew a 12 year old such as I could get a huge company to make a toob?Who knows it may have not been me! XD Oh well just a theory.My birthday next year is going to be Cambrian themed so the toob will make a good selection of goodies.I don't think anything Cambrian has taken place since some Yowie-Yujin,or Kaiyodo,and ROM.My friend wanted the ROMS but we couldn't find them.My friend has 2 Kaiyodos and I'm gonna kick off the year by stealing them! XD
Sorry if I hijacked the thread I drift off topic sometimes! ;/

SBell

Quote from: PteraspisEMMA on December 28, 2012, 02:22:26 AM
I'm too exited for the releases.If I want something I won't give up.Just like I didn't give up on the Kaiyodo Pteraspis ha ha! XD
Well,I recall wanting a Ottoia last Christmas.I wanted a Tedco one but of course I couldn't get it anywhere.I emailed Safari ltd about a Burgess Shale toob that includes Ottoia.I remember requesting nectocaris and so much more.The person manager or whatever replied saying she had put it on the idea boards.Who knew a 12 year old such as I could get a huge company to make a toob?Who knows it may have not been me! XD Oh well just a theory.My birthday next year is going to be Cambrian themed so the toob will make a good selection of goodies.I don't think anything Cambrian has taken place since some Yowie-Yujin,or Kaiyodo,and ROM.My friend wanted the ROMS but we couldn't find them.My friend has 2 Kaiyodos and I'm gonna kick off the year by stealing them! XD
Sorry if I hijacked the thread I drift off topic sometimes! ;/

When I was involved with the prehistoric shark and croc toob several years ago I mentioned that there was a lot of interest in a Cambrian/Burgess toob (and an amphibian/early fish toob, but good luck there...) and it was already on there long list, so I am guessing they have been considering it for some time.

Sharptooth

First the barn owl, then the eastern screech... If they'll even make a burrowing, an elf and a grey owl i'll have some perfect guardians of Ga'hoole figures!  ;D

"I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire."

mmfrankford

I'm definitely interested in the songbirds toob. ( besides the Cambrian )  ^-^

docronnie

I just acquired this badly beaten Brachiosaurus (1996) yesterday and was surprised to find out last  night that Safari is re-issuing a repainted one.  Mine has a yellow body with greenish paint.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Takama

That model is the exact same one as before, its not a repaint, or a re-size   I got this info From Dan BTW

docronnie

Quote from: Takama on December 30, 2012, 05:56:52 AM
That model is the exact same one as before, its not a repaint, or a re-size   I got this info From Dan BTW

So it's a re-issue then.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.