You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Does anybody have a Papo Velociraptor (first version) they're willing to sell?

Started by Saurox, September 28, 2015, 06:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saurox

Hi guys, A bit abrupt I know, but I've been trying to find the Original Papo Velociraptor (yellow and brown like the one in the lost world)but so far I have been unsuccessful. Obviously with it being discontinued, it is a real task acquiring it. although getting hold of the green t Rex has been a snip. Does anyone have a spare they'd be willing to sell or know of anyone selling them online?

much appreciated.

Viking Spawn

There is one on eBay now.  I'll PM you the link so I don't break any rules. 

Concavenator

I have one in nearly perfect condition.Now that I plan on having only scientifically accurate dinosaurs in my collection the Papo JP raptor sure is out (as is their Pteranodon,the V1 T.rex...).I'll probably sell them in the future.

Saurox

I can defiantly sympathise with wanting scientifically accurate dinosaur collectables.
I only really go for the Papo ones because I'm a huge fan of the Jurassic park   'Clone dinosaurs'.

Saurox

Viking Spawn

Saurox

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.