News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What three Toobs should safariltd make?

Started by profnik, September 20, 2015, 10:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What three Toobs should safariltd make?

Prehistoric Mammals
3 (20%)
Extinct Species
4 (26.7%)
Dawn of the Dinosaurs
6 (40%)
Prehistoric Whales
5 (33.3%)
Permian ERA
9 (60%)
Paleozoic Inverts
3 (20%)
Conquest of Land
5 (33.3%)
Pterosaurs
8 (53.3%)
Other
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: September 23, 2015, 10:31:43 PM

profnik

An Also for the toobs you know remember safari ltd Toobs Dream wishlist last week ago. :D

Crackington

Good poll - just been thinking about how I'd like to see a Permian toob on Takama's Prehistoric Reptiles threads. Could you adapt it a bit to include an "other" option - some members might have more suggestions?

profnik

that good so im still waiting for prehistoric mammals toobs,pterosaurs toob & extinct species toobs with a dodo bird is my favorite the third one or extinct super toobs with a woolly mammoth & dodo bird is my favorite both of theme.

but I think extinct species toobs  or extinct super toobs for safari ltd 2016 just like groovy tube book gone extinct I have it at home

profnik

profnik

Vote for 3 toobs should safari ltd make or Click other choice in my poll

Conquest of Land Toobs Including:

Greererpeton
Elpistostege
Ichthyostega
Tiktaalik
Panderichthys
Sauripterus
Hylonomus
Rhizodus

Dawn of the Dinosaurs Toobs Including:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Eoraptor
Saltopus
Lagosuchus
Proganochelys
Cynognathus
Scaphonyx
Estemmenosuchus
Lycaenops

Prehistoric Mammals toobs including:

Daeodon
Cave Bear
Mastodon
Smilodon
Columbian Mammoth
Woolly Rhino
Paraceratherium
Embolotherium

Extinct Super Toobs including:

Tasmanian Tiger
Dodo Bird
Passenger Pigeon
Giant Moa
Quagga
Great Auk
Steller's Seacow
Auroch

Pterosaur Toob including:

Pterodaustro
Quetzalcoatlus
Ramphorynchus
Pteranodon
Dimorophodon
Jeholopterus
Tapejara
Dsungaripterus                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

profnik

Prehistoric Whales Toob including:       

Indohyus
Pakicetus
Ambulocetus
Kutchicetus
Maiacetus
Dorudon
Livyatan
- They could re-use the Basilosaurus from the Prehistoric Sealife Toob if they need another species to pad this one out

profnik

Paleozoic Inverts Toob including:

Arthropleura
Megarachne
Brontoscorpio
Marrella
Hallucigenia
Pikaia
Opabinia
Wiwaxia

profnik

Permian ERA Toob including:

Dimetrodon
Eryops
Coelurosaurus
Inostranecvia
Scutosaurus
Mesosaurus
Edaphosaurus
Moschops

terrorchicken

I had a hard time choosing, I would buy all of these! I chose prehistoric mammals, extinct animals and conquest of land.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

My choice:

prehistoric whales
ERA Permian
pterosaurs

Especially of the Permian era I'd like a miniature tube on gorgonópsidos.

pterosaurs

Dsungaripterus
Pterodaustro,
Quetzalcoatlus
Hatzegoperyx
Ludydactylus
preondactylus
Germanodactylus
Gallodactylus

prehistoric whales

Basilosaurus,
Ambulocetus inter

profnik

Good idea for pterosaurs, prehistoric whales & Permian ERA for  the toobs.sorry about  age of fishes toobs  so I just put 3 votes for the toobs safari ltd  should make were do age of fishes toobs next year. So My choice is pterosaurs toobs, prehistoric mammals toob & extinct species toob with a dodo bird is my favorite the 3rd one

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

This thread kinda overlaps with this post: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3397.0

Or was this thread just for the poll?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.