News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Part of my collection

Started by Dino-myte!!, November 01, 2015, 03:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Dino-myte!!

Quote from: laticauda on November 07, 2015, 07:07:45 AM
Great collection, love the AT AT's.  The question is, with the Force Awakens coming out, how much room are you going to have left?
Whew!! Boy, tell you what, I am out of space just for my present collections. Between dinosaurs and Star Wars figures, I'm gonna need another room. Thankfully, I'm sitting out on these action figs from the new Star Wars movies and I won't be spending any, uhhhh, uhhhh, er......

Agh!! Who am I kidding??!! I will let you know when I start displaying my dinosaurs on the patio. 😆

Dino-myte!!

Quote from: joossa on December 03, 2015, 05:23:39 AM
Very nice! Love your display. :)
Joossa, I saw your collection and I was blown away. Seems not too long ago, I was just in your shoes, starting small. Then it all exploded, my wallet, that is.
Kinda like your collection, except you have more of a variety on different brands. I saw your outdoor pics as well. Nicely taken. Good luck on your expanding line up. 😎

Dino-myte!!

Just got the Favorite (Kinto) Stegosaurus. I must admit, it's smaller than I expected, especially when compared to the Papo and Schleich models. But the colors more than made up for its size. It's a beautifully detailed display piece.

Dino-myte!!

Quote from: pylraster on December 02, 2015, 10:14:48 PM
Very cool mix of Star Wars and dinosaurs! I like how the Invictas are nicely arranged in a box.

Your place looks like a shop. It's awesome.

Thank you. I am actually running out of room and really have to crowd in my models. That's why the Invicta dinosaurs are in that box. Hopefully, I'll be able to find some space to display them.

Dino-myte!!

Dino-myte!!

"At last, we're together again. Thank goodness this collector can still afford our ridiculous prices." Therizinosaurus was happy to be reunited with her sweetheart, Deinocheirus.

I need to stop reading those model reviews. It motivates me to keep on collecting the good stuff 😆.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

CityRaptor

Quote from: Dino-myte!! on December 04, 2015, 02:51:26 AM
I need to stop reading those model reviews. It motivates me to keep on collecting the good stuff 😆.

So true! Also better avoid the Prehistoric Times magazine when you are at it.  ;D
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no