News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Something BIG Is Coming To New York City!

Started by suspsy, September 18, 2015, 07:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

Yutyrannus

That looks awesome! Yet another reason for me to visit that museum :)).

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Newt

Neat! The AMNH was the highlight of my one visit to NYC; this is just one more reason to go back.

Viking Spawn

WoW!!!   :o

Any idea when this exhibit will be ready for the public?  Does January mean they are just getting it or that it will open by then?

DinoLord

This gives me a very good reason to go visit AMNH - hopefully I'm home for the opening!

amargasaurus cazaui

Almost has to be Dreadnoughtus ?I can only remember two larger sauropods recovered last year from that region....
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Yutyrannus

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 19, 2015, 03:28:47 AM
Almost has to be Dreadnoughtus ?I can only remember two larger sauropods recovered last year from that region....
It's not Dreadnoughtus, it's this:
http://paleo-king.deviantart.com/journal/No-THIS-is-the-biggest-dinosaur-454840872

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

joossa

I'm sure it will be amazing once set up. Would love to visit one day.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Halichoeres

I'm going to be in New York for Christmas/New Year's, so I hope this goes up early! I'd be bummed to miss it.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Viking Spawn

That is AWESOME!  I'm happy to see you can get a photo of the beast in a single frame.  The original description was almost deceiving.  Can't wait to see it in person! 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.