You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

UK Dinosaur Society conference, 28-30 October 2016

Started by ceratopsian, March 01, 2016, 12:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

For those of you within reach of the Barnes Wetlands Centre, on the outskirts of London, you might be interested in this conference organised by the Dinosaur Society (UK).  Details have just been announced on their Facebook page.  The line-up of confirmed speakers sounds excellent! Not just speakers - there should be buying opportunities of one sort and another!

Here is the poster, just released:

This is what Sean Hart said in his fb post:

"The Dinosaur Society is pleased to announce our forthcoming event to be held 28 - 30th October at the prestigious London Wetlands Centre, Barnes (see attached flyer).
A welcome is extended to all palaeontologists, dino artists, sculptors and rock, fossil & mineral vendors who would like to contribute.
Please contact [email protected] for more info."

I'll certainly be going and hope to some others there from here.

ceratopsian

I now have more information about the 3-day Dinosaur extravaganza at the Wetland Centre in Barnes, London.

Here is the poster listing the speakers and their subjects for the conference on Friday 28th October:

Here's a general advertisement:

And here's the programme for the Saturday and Sunday:

Note that if you want to do to any of the talks on the Sat. and Sun., they need to be booked in advance - the contact details are on the poster.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

Yes - we all think that once in a while!

NB - if anyone is thinking of coming on the Sat. and Sun., the talks have been changed somewhat, I think for the better.  I'll be able to post the new running order at the end of the week.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.