News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Germanicvs's Dinosaur Collection part1

Started by Germanicvs, October 10, 2017, 07:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Germanicvs

Germanicvs

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on October 10, 2017, 06:43:43 PM
It is realy a wonderfull collection.
For so many photos one after another - I think it would be appropriate to add an explenation text under each photo  -
to indicate what item ( company, dinosaur species ) was used for the repaint.

As for me - I especialy likes the "Jurassic Party" photo -
I think I saw it once in the PNSO thread :
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5135819138
With the PNS China Post Mamenchisaurus instead of the Favorite Soft Model Brachiosaurus V1 repaint.
( I see there is also a 3rd version, with a repaint of the Safari new Diplodocus, If I'm not mistaken ).
Always wanted to ask what are those - and who made them -
It's a wonderfull Diorama.

Thks 4 applauding.

About the  Mamenchisaurus photo, yes, that's mine.  :) :) :) ;D

Germanicvs

Quote from: PhilSauria on October 10, 2017, 10:12:44 PM
Great display, the background photo really sets it off and I like the naturalistic repaints - I have most of those Sauropods and I didn't recognize some of them at first! I will definitely be repainting the Safari Diplodocus (on order at the moment after being on the fence about it for a while - no competition for the Carnegie) when I get my hands on one.

Thks 4 applauding!!! :)) :)) :))

Halichoeres

Beautiful, one-of-a-kind collection! Well done.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

sauroid

wow awesome collection!
(btw, shouldn't the mods move this to the collection section of the forum?)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.