News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Germanicvs's Dinosaur Collection part1

Started by Germanicvs, October 10, 2017, 07:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Germanicvs

Hi fellow members!

These r some of my dino collection. Enjoy.

Herd of Parasaurolophus

Supersaurus

Camptosaurs Modified

Another Camptosaurus Modified

Cryolophosaurus repainted

Dawn of Cretaceous Forest

Jurassic Migration

A Jurassic Party

Parasaurolophus's Breakfast

My Pterosaur & Archaeopteryx

Pterosaur of Rhamphorhynchidae: I'm really small.

Stay close to MUM.

Libraraptor

Germanicvs

:-[Maybe image hosting problem.
I'm solving it.

acro-man

Marvelous!

Nice to see you here, the master of customization.  :D
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Lanthanotus

Welcome to the forums,...

really nice assembly... those Pterosaurs are Tamiya? What is that Iguanodon (?) figure and those araucaria trees? Selfmade?

Germanicvs

:))Thanks 4 watching.

1) Pterosaurs r modified by CORORATA toys. I added tails & repainted them.
2) Those "Iguanodon" r not Iguanodon, but Camptosaurus, a Jurassic Ornithischian & relatives of Iguanodon.
3) Araucaria trees r made by myself with branch of plastic xmas trees.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Germanicvs on October 10, 2017, 02:20:36 PM
:))Thanks 4 watching.

1) Pterosaurs r modified by CORORATA toys. I added tails & repainted them.
2) Those "Iguanodon" r not Iguanodon, but Camptosaurus, a Jurassic Ornithischian & relatives of Iguanodon.
3) Araucaria trees r made by myself with branch of plastic xmas trees.

Thanks... did you make that Camptosaurus yourself? Only figure I know is the CollectA one which is mediocore at best.

Germanicvs

Yes I made them by myself.
I also have "camptosaurus" of Collecta, but I think it isn't similar to camptosaurus at all.
With disappointment, I decided make them by myself.

Libraraptor

Now I can see them! And what I see is really really good!

Faelrin

I really like the pics with the repainted Parasaurolophus. I recognize several of the sculpts there. I think I see a Battat one, the new Safari LTD one, and the old Carnegie one. I'm not sure what the young one is though, or the other walking one. Really nice color scheme, and it's fascinating to see how well all those models fit alongside each other given the same color scheme. Thanks  for sharing.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Daspletotyrannus

What figure is the "baby" Camarasaurus?  I like  the repaint of your Battat Cryolophosaurus and Styracosaurus.  It shows the details of the figure. Very nice.

Lanthanotus

The young Para should be a Tamiya from the Mesozoic Creatures Pack.

ceratopsian

I think the herd of Parasaurolophus is fabulous.

BrontoScorpio

It is realy a wonderfull collection.
For so many photos one after another - I think it would be appropriate to add an explenation text under each photo  -
to indicate what item ( company, dinosaur species ) was used for the repaint.

As for me - I especialy likes the "Jurassic Party" photo -
I think I saw it once in the PNSO thread :
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5135819138
With the PNS China Post Mamenchisaurus instead of the Favorite Soft Model Brachiosaurus V1 repaint.
( I see there is also a 3rd version, with a repaint of the Safari new Diplodocus, If I'm not mistaken ).
Always wanted to ask what are those - and who made them -
It's a wonderfull Diorama.

PhilSauria

Great display, the background photo really sets it off and I like the naturalistic repaints - I have most of those Sauropods and I didn't recognize some of them at first! I will definitely be repainting the Safari Diplodocus (on order at the moment after being on the fence about it for a while - no competition for the Carnegie) when I get my hands on one.

Germanicvs

Quote from: Libraraptor on October 10, 2017, 03:01:31 PM
Now I can see them! And what I see is really really good!

;DTHKS, great honor.

Germanicvs

Quote from: Faelrin on October 10, 2017, 04:34:29 PM
I really like the pics with the repainted Parasaurolophus. I recognize several of the sculpts there. I think I see a Battat one, the new Safari LTD one, and the old Carnegie one. I'm not sure what the young one is though, or the other walking one. Really nice color scheme, and it's fascinating to see how well all those models fit alongside each other given the same color scheme. Thanks  for sharing.

THKS 4 applauding.  :)
The young one is Tamiya.
The other figure is Favorite Ltd.

Germanicvs

Quote from: Daspletotyrannus on October 10, 2017, 05:05:25 PM
What figure is the "baby" Camarasaurus?  I like  the repaint of your Battat Cryolophosaurus and Styracosaurus.  It shows the details of the figure. Very nice.

Thks 4 applauding.

baby Camarasaurus is Ravensburg, but modified by myself.

Germanicvs

Quote from: Lanthanotus on October 10, 2017, 05:20:44 PM
The young Para should be a Tamiya from the Mesozoic Creatures Pack.

YES. That's right.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: