News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My first ever “diorama” (is more just a base)

Started by JohannesB, April 12, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

I've just caught up with this thread.  It was fascinating to see your tweaks to the original base.  Each photo showed an improvement.  A custom base finishes off a beautiful model.

Lone Trike

Wow, it´s getting better and better! I like the additions you made so far, especially that little lizard dude :)
model kits available at: Instagram at LoneTrikeStudio Shapeways

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.