You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

*FLASH* Sue the TRex GUMS a Torosaurus to Death!! (by Galileo)

Started by Simon, February 22, 2013, 02:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0onarcissisto0

Well I picked up his Barosaurus vs Allosaurus model as well as the 1:8 T-Rex bust. There were missing pieces for the former kit, but he provided me with the replacement parts within a reasonable amount of time so I had no complaints. However, I placed an order for his Carnotaurus about a month ago, but never heard from him despite the two emails I sent inquiring about the status of my order. I had to start a Paypal dispute to try to get my money back and even despite having opened a Paypal case...he still has not communicated with me so...I don't know. It's a shame. I really wanted the Carnotaurus model.
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

tyrantqueen

Quote from: 0onarcissisto0 on February 24, 2013, 06:35:15 AM
Well I picked up his Barosaurus vs Allosaurus model as well as the 1:8 T-Rex bust. There were missing pieces for the former kit, but he provided me with the replacement parts within a reasonable amount of time so I had no complaints. However, I placed an order for his Carnotaurus about a month ago, but never heard from him despite the two emails I sent inquiring about the status of my order. I had to start a Paypal dispute to try to get my money back and even despite having opened a Paypal case...he still has not communicated with me so...I don't know. It's a shame. I really wanted the Carnotaurus model.
Sadly, that seems to be a familiar story :(

tyrantqueen

I really like the tyrannosaurus that is included in this kit...but the torosaurus, not so much. I've never had an interest or liking in corpse models (I think the CollectA dead trike is a grotesque toy).
Also, regarding the lip issue:

This is a John Conway painting, showing a rex with completely hidden teeth, produced for that "All Yesterdays" book  ::) Galileo shouldn't be criticised so much, when there are other artists doing it too.

Primeval12

tyrantqueen

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Galileo's 1/40 (?) Giganotosaurus model kit. It was on his site waaaaaay back, but I never got around to purchasing it. Will it ever be cast again? If there is anyone out there who would be willing to sell me theirs, I'd be interested.

I know this is not the appropriate place to post such things, but I don't feel it would be necessary to start a whole new thread for this one topic (and plus the fact that another member attacked me last time I did that, thus leading to me feeling reluctant about doing that again)

Seijun

I wish he would mark items as being retired before retiring them, rather than having them just randomly vanish from the store with no warning :/ I had also been wanting to buy the giganto.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Seijun on February 26, 2013, 10:15:35 PM
I wish he would mark items as being retired before retiring them, rather than having them just randomly vanish from the store with no warning :/ I had also been wanting to buy the giganto.
You mean the giganoto? ;D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.