You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I have problems with the provider and the orders do not arrive well.

Started by Shonisaurus, April 18, 2017, 03:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

As you know I am starting to collect Asian dinosaurs in particular from China and Japan and to continue my purchase I tried to contact DejanKins without success several times, the fact is that I did not answer.

I did the recklessness of calculating the expenses of the discontinued figures in particular (spinosaurus withdrawn in 2011 from Favorite and Favorite Retired figures 2004 (pachycephalosaurus, stegosaurus, triceratops, ankylosaurus, apatosaurus and parasaurolphus) and charged your PayPal account $ 139 04 / 2017 The case that I have sent you many messages and you have not answered me.

I bought prior to Dean Walker (Dejankins) at spinophorosaurus and I had no problem. It seems to me a good person, the fact is that I am surprised that he does not send any messages to my email, and I have sent them to his personal mail from the store. I do not know what could have happened if someone could help me.

On the other hand I have a problem regarding shipments from the US, Japan and China whose products are retained at the Madrid-Barajas airport indefinitely. The only culprit is obviously adtpostales of the group www.correos. We are the victims of many of my nationals who suffer the consequences. Does anyone else in the forum have problems regarding shipments and have them held in customs?

Lanthanotus

I am not sure I understood the whole matter to full extend, but I also have not dealt with DeJankins as of yet mainly because - this regards your second question - German customs is a story for itself. You can be sure you get your parcel once, but if the shipment comes without a tracking number, you may not know for weeks where it is. In fact it most likely is stuck with customs, as shipments from US, China or Japan do usually not take more than 3 days, sometimes up to two weeks (if shipped on the cheapest possbile way via ship and without tracking number), however, German customs hold several of my parcels for up to four weeks until I got a notification about fees and charges to pay.

Well, I hope you can contact DeJankins and get the desired figures, good luck.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 18, 2017, 03:44:37 PM
I am not sure I understood the whole matter to full extend, but I also have not dealt with DeJankins as of yet mainly because - this regards your second question - German customs is a story for itself. You can be sure you get your parcel once, but if the shipment comes without a tracking number, you may not know for weeks where it is. In fact it most likely is stuck with customs, as shipments from US, China or Japan do usually not take more than 3 days, sometimes up to two weeks (if shipped on the cheapest possbile way via ship and without tracking number), however, German customs hold several of my parcels for up to four weeks until I got a notification about fees and charges to pay.

Well, I hope you can contact DeJankins and get the desired figures, good luck.

The problem that I could not contact Dejankins from the beginning and I made a transfer to PayPal to his account without him answering me when ordering those figures for $ 139. I have tried to contact a lot of times and unfortunately he has not answered me, which is strange since before I ordered the spinophorosaurus from Bullyland he would reply the messages and he was the one that indicated to me that I did the transfer shipping costs included to his account.

The fact is that in this case not even trying to ask if he had those figures of Favorite he answered me, so I do not know if he has received payment or not, which seems very strange. That's just it. I do not think he has kept the money without asking or answering anything and I have paid in this case in pail. I do not distrust Dejan but the one who did not answer me since April 14 inclusive was when I became interested in the figures of Favorite, who paid for me (it was a huge recklessness) without him answering at all and until Today does not have news of what happens with that provider that I repeat seems very good people makes me doubt sincerely.

On the other hand with respect to the customs issue as far as my nation is from aurora boreal it is not normal what is happening and not only to me but to many people in this case the senders do not have any fault and sincerely the customs service Of this country unfortunately lacks many virtues, but that we will do.

Jose S.M.

Customs retained my favorite Saurolophus and they told me all the times that I asked that I had to wait until the package was marked ready to delivery on their mobile app. And one they they told me they has returned the package. Now the sauro it's on it's way again and I hope this time it works better.  As for Dejankins, one time he answered me like one week later when I inquired about some figures,he explained that he was out of town on vacation. Maybe something like that it's happening. I hope you can solve the issue soon Shonisaurus.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Why would you send funds to him without a reply back first?  He needed your address to figure shipping at any rate.   Dean always answers me but it usually can take a day or two.  Maybe he isn't getting your emails for some reason?

I'm not sure I am fully understanding the situation either. 

PM me with your full name as it appears on Paypal and your email address and I will contact him for you.

BrontoScorpio

I was also surprised to find those 2004 favorits at DejanKins ( thought they had long been retired ) and as it happened, I also e-mailed him about them, just 2 days ago...  ^-^
I also have not yet received any answer - but he could be on vacation justb as well.

As for customs service :
I learned the national post service and the customs service have an exclusive aggrement between them -
what causes other post services to be held for long in customs and even  pay an additional "handling fee".
This is why I always  use only STANDARD International post service and try to avoid EMS.
Take it as another suggestion ....

Flaffy

Wat. I was just about to order some Carnegies from Dejakins, should I hold off from doing so for the time being?

Takama

Dean is one of the nicests guy i have ever delt with. Up there with Dan Liebman.

I almost cant belive that he is not answering your emails. Obviously something is not getting through to him, Either he is on vacation, or your Emails may be going to his spam folder(which is somthing that has happend before). Everytime i Ordered from him, he sends the models way before i can evean send a payment. The last time i ordered from him, i got myslef two Canegies.

Keaton64

Quote from: Takama on April 18, 2017, 07:50:17 PM
Dean is one of the nicests guy i have ever delt with. Up there with Dan Liebman.

I almost cant belive that he is not answering your emails. Obviously something is not getting through to him, Either he is on vacation, or your Emails may be going to his spam folder(which is somthing that has happend before). Everytime i Ordered from him, he sends the models way before i can evean send a payment. The last time i ordered from him, i got myslef two Canegies.

I second this, I've ordered plenty of stuff from Dean and never had any issues.  He's always responded to my emails within 24 hours.

RobinGoodfellow

I never experienced a problem with DeJankins.
A real trusty seller.
:)

UK

Hi, Dean is an excellent fellow and the most trustworthy of people. You might find that he is actually away at the moment and no able to respond to you as he is not actually aware of your payment. I am sure you will not end up disappointed.

When Dean has been able to fulfill your request, would you kindly report back this on the forum to ensure Dejankinsimpeccable reputation is maintained.

Thanks

Shonisaurus

Quote from: UK on April 18, 2017, 09:42:17 PM
Hi, Dean is an excellent fellow and the most trustworthy of people. You might find that he is actually away at the moment and no able to respond to you as he is not actually aware of your payment. I am sure you will not end up disappointed.

When Dean has been able to fulfill your request, would you kindly report back this on the forum to ensure Dejankinsimpeccable reputation is maintained.

Thanks

For me my impression of Dean being a good person as we say in my land is good people. As mentioned, maybe you are on vacation. That's why I asked. Anyway thank you for all the information.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 18, 2017, 06:29:20 PM
Why would you send funds to him without a reply back first?  He needed your address to figure shipping at any rate.   Dean always answers me but it usually can take a day or two.  Maybe he isn't getting your emails for some reason?

PM me with your full name as it appears on Paypal and your email address and I will contact him for you.

Thank you very much for your recommendations Blade on Luna. Thank you for contacting Dejankinds I understand that the messages may reach your spam email. Sometimes messages from known people mark them as spam messages.

I trust DejanKinds since he was a very nice person but I do not know what is going on. I thank you for doing me this favor, as I always say to those things eternally grateful.

The receiver is Dean Walker and his email is [email protected] and the payment note is the following with the details of the message:

Good afternoon DejanKinds: I pay you in advance the figures plus the shipping costs what I send to your PayPal account is the following: $ 34 Shipping cost 15 dollars Spinosaurus 2011 retired $ 15 Stegosaurus 2004 retired $ 15 Triceratops 2004 retired $ 14 Ankylosaurus 2004 retired $ 13 Parasaurolophus 2004 retired $ 11 Pachycephalosaurus 2004 retired 22 dollars Apatosaurus 2004 retired $ 139 Total payable Unfortunately I do not see allosaurus 2004 in your store Please contact me if there is any doubt. I recommend that you send them in separate packages to avoid the customs problem. Without further particulars, A very warm greeting
Details
Sent to Dean Walker 139.00 USD
Total 139.00 USD Posted on 04/15/2017

I ask first of all a thousand apologies in advance to Dejankins and the other members of the forum.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on April 18, 2017, 08:17:59 PM
I never experienced a problem with DeJankins.
A real trusty seller.
:)

That's why I comment because I miss his tardiness in commenting on the messages. Keep in mind that the DejanKinds store is one of the best there is on a global level in terms of variety of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals in general terms. That is why I have the doubt. As I said will be on vacation or busy. But I understand that he is a completely reliable person, that is why I have contacted the forum about this problem.  :)

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Jose_S.M. on April 18, 2017, 06:25:31 PM
Customs retained my favorite Saurolophus and they told me all the times that I asked that I had to wait until the package was marked ready to delivery on their mobile app. And one they they told me they has returned the package. Now the sauro it's on it's way again and I hope this time it works better.  As for Dejankins, one time he answered me like one week later when I inquired about some figures,he explained that he was out of town on vacation. Maybe something like that it's happening. I hope you can solve the issue soon Shonisaurus.

Thanks in advance Jose

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 18, 2017, 10:04:45 PM

Thank you very much for your recommendations Blade on Luna. Thank you for contacting Dejankinds I understand that the messages may reach your spam email. Sometimes messages from known people mark them as spam messages.

I trust DejanKinds since he was a very nice person but I do not know what is going on. I thank you for doing me this favor, as I always say to those things eternally grateful.

The receiver is Dean Walker and his email is [email protected] and the payment note is the following with the details of the message:

Good afternoon DejanKinds: I pay you in advance the figures plus the shipping costs what I send to your PayPal account is the following: $ 34 Shipping cost 15 dollars Spinosaurus 2011 retired $ 15 Stegosaurus 2004 retired $ 15 Triceratops 2004 retired $ 14 Ankylosaurus 2004 retired $ 13 Parasaurolophus 2004 retired $ 11 Pachycephalosaurus 2004 retired 22 dollars Apatosaurus 2004 retired $ 139 Total payable Unfortunately I do not see allosaurus 2004 in your store Please contact me if there is any doubt. I recommend that you send them in separate packages to avoid the customs problem. Without further particulars, A very warm greeting
Details

I ask first of all a thousand apologies in advance to Dejankins and the other members of the forum.

I heard back from Dean bud,  he had been out of town for the past week . He will be answering you shortly.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 19, 2017, 04:46:01 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 18, 2017, 10:04:45 PM

Details

I heard back from Dean bud,  he had been out of town for the past week . He will be answering you shortly.

I have just received the message from Dean Walker (Dejankinds) and what you have decided to have visited during the seven days spent with his family in Texas and that is why I can not answer, his response as always friendly and as I say good people. First of all I thank the members of the forum for their messages and I apologize for the annoyances I have caused and for having doubted even slightly from a store of renowned fame among the members of the forum and world-renowned.

First of all, I'm sorry.

UK

All's well that ends well. I think this underlines what we know, Dean at Dejankins is a totally trustworthy and friendly seller. It's up to us to support Dejankins, and the other trusted sellers, by buying figures from them and keeping their businesses viable. We all win that way.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: UK on April 19, 2017, 07:12:24 PM
All's well that ends well. I think this underlines what we know, Dean at Dejankins is a totally trustworthy and friendly seller. It's up to us to support Dejankins, and the other trusted sellers, by buying figures from them and keeping their businesses viable. We all win that way.

Of course all our suppliers are exceptional, for example Dans, Dejan, Miron (urzeitshop), Brett, shop.modellpferdeversand.de, Mike (everythingdinosaur) or Jason (minizoo), Dinolord and many others must be treated as they deserve as one Extraordinary, good and competent people who provide buyers with moral and musical satisfactions that far exceed in an infinite way all the expenses we make in their stores. They are admirable people and I wish on my part not only to them but to all our sellers and forum members who are dedicated to the trade of dinosaurs in general terms a prosperity and luck both personally and commercially.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.