News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Eofauna 2020 Hopes and Dreams

Started by Kaustav Bhattacharyya, December 09, 2019, 09:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

I shall be highly obliged if Eofauna team sculpt an Afrovenetor, the megalosauroid thropod (with lips) roamed northern Africa, in the Bathonian stage of Middle Jurassic, to accompany the fantabulous and accurate Atlasaurus which also belonged to the same stage and place. This theropod is really underrepresented and the one belongs from Collecta is really far from satisfactory. I know they tend to bring underrepresented prehistoric figures in front of us. So this little request is from me to them.

Loon

Usually topics that end in "2020" are supposed to have new images or information about upcoming releases, not what you are hoping a company makes. If you had a figure you wanted them to make, post about it in the Eofauna 2019 Thread or one of those 30 new "Hopes and Dreams" threads that pop up everyday.

Halichoeres

Yeah, any way we can get a mod to change the title of this thread?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Loon

This has to be the most disappointing and irritating thread I've ever read. When I see "Eofauna 2020*, I want new information about upcoming releases, not a mislabeled Hopes and Dreams thread.

DinoToyForum

C:-) Thread title edited so it is now clearly about hopes and dreams.

Szajmin

I hope that eofaune will expands their range, and starts making some extinct animals like Paraceratherium, Toxodon or Sinotherium

I mean it is a bizzare choice to me: Dinosauria and Proboscidea. I think that can do some more mammal megefauna that are not Proboscidea.

But if their want to stick with  Proboscidea:
Moeritherium
Stegotetrabelodon
Zygolophodon
Platybelodon

Duna

Quote from: Szajmin on December 29, 2019, 01:58:38 PM
I hope that eofaune will expands their range, and starts making some extinct animals like Paraceratherium, Toxodon or Sinotherium
I've asked for Paraceratherium, too!  :)

Halichoeres

Quote from: dinotoyforum on December 23, 2019, 04:42:05 PM
C:-) Thread title edited so it is now clearly about hopes and dreams.

Thank you!

I'm just excited to see them take their first crack at an ornithischian. I just hope it isn't Triceratops.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

A barosaurus by Eofauna or a barapasaurus that takes the place of my Schleich barapasaurus.

I would also like a paraceratherium by Eofauna.

suspsy

I'd like to see them tackle an ankylosaur. Tarchia or Pinacosaurus would be great.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Volgadraco

Now after reading their book on theropods I'd be happy with any predatory dinosaur they gonna make. Any ornithischian dinosaur would be great as well, I hope they will bring us T. prorsus, Saurolophus, Parasaurolophus and an Edmontosaurs someday. As a non-dinosaur paleo fan and collector I wish they could make a permian synapsid or some creodonts.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.