News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Iowa Saurian

Started by Takama, July 11, 2012, 04:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

OK, just a Personal Announcement. I am going to start a new blog on dinosaurs called Iowa Saurian.

Its not yet published, and i am working on the very first post.

I am planing on talking about my collections, Giving personal reviews on figures. (not to create competition for the you know what Blog, and I would still like to contribute to that) and just various things that I find in life in Iowa.

This is my first ever blog. so while this may be the hub for that Blog on here, Advice on maintaining it would be accepted

ITewan

Can't wait to see it! :)
im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Takama

http://iowasaurian.blogspot.com/

Shes redy for public viewing.

i admit that theres not much to see on the first post. Just a introductory

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.