News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Schleich polls?

Started by Irritation, October 29, 2017, 01:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irritation

I want to make Schleich polls, but I also don't feel like doing because a lot of people don't like most of the newer dinosaurs.

Ravonium

Just a question, what exactly do you want to find out with these polls?

Reptilia

I think polls are always fun, so go for it.

Irritation

Quote from: Ravonium on October 29, 2017, 08:21:41 AM
Just a question, what exactly do you want to find out with these polls?
Mostly what people want to see in dino figure companies.

Reptilia

Schleich's upcoming figures aren't that bad after all, so people might be interested to see them make more with their seemingly renewed style.

Takama

Im sure we would find them fun, but what are the odds that the companey would litsen to us After we LEAKED there models, and they get all fussy about it?

Ravonium

Quote from: Irritation on October 29, 2017, 04:29:21 PM
Mostly what people want to see in dino figure companies.

In that case, my recommendation would be to make 1 poll to see if the forum wants to vote in them. If it is popular then do another poll. If it isn't popular, then I wouldn't recommend doing another poll.

Quote from: Takama on October 29, 2017, 05:29:48 PM
Im sure we would find them fun, but what are the odds that the companey would litsen to us After we LEAKED there models, and they get all fussy about it?

You do know Irritation seems to always state in these polls that they are for fan purposes.

Reptilia

We didn't leak their models, some online retailer did. Schleich can only blame said retailer, and themselves I think. If they don't want their stuff to be leaked they should not give to retailers promo images and details months in advance.

stargatedalek

Schleich doesn't listen to their customers; ever. Ever.

This improvement is likely just market demand, their competitors have been steadily improving for decades meanwhile Schleich was going gradually downhill and they probably started to feel the pressure.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.